Btch please

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUHAHAHAH! Sorry for the cliffhanger me~ ^______^*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you think happened back there?" whispered Hani to Chansung as their family ate silently.

"Huh? Why are you asking me? I don't know. Know it yourself." said Chansung to his sister. Chanyeol stopped eating and looked at his siblings curiously. The two stopped talking and looked at Chanyeol slowly, grinning like idiots. Weirdos. He shook his head and turned to his food.

"Oh! Hey Chanyeol..." he turned his head back to Chansung with furrowed eyebrows. His brother then looked at Hani who was smiling and kicked his foot lightly. "I think you dropped this." he gave Chanyeol the bracelet you bought him and smirked.

"I don't need it anymore." snapped Chanyeol and stood up, throwing the bracelet inside the trash bin. Because she doesn't need me anymore.

~*~

"Did you took a bath?" asked D.O and sat beside your bed. You quickly shook your head and leaned your back on your headboard, sighing deeply. "Why? Go inside the bathroom and take a bath missy. You'll get sick."

"I don't want to. Why don't you?" you asked him. He sighed and scratched his head, standing up from the edge of your bed.

"Okay. If you don't want to then do not. " he went out of your room. 

~*~

The next morning, you quickly sat down on your bed and fell again. Your head started aching and you felt your brain going to burst out. You whined like a baby and started cursing like crazy. D.O's room was downstairs below yours as he heard sounds coming from the ceiling. He went in your bedroom and looked at you weirdly.

"AHH!!! MY HEAD HURTS!!! GOD DAYUM!!!!"

"Tch. That's what you get from not listening to me." he sighed and went beside you. "Let me see your temperature." he placed his hand on your forehead and sighed. "See? I told you you're freakin' sick. Why didn't you listen?"

"Because I don't want to. Happy?" you snapped and whined again. "Kill me now~ I'm suffering from a headache!"

"Not just headache. But also cold."

"Shut up." you glared at him and kicked him our of your bed. "Get out of my room, oppa. I can handle myself." He snickered and stood up, going out of your room.

"Like you can! Mehrong!" he slammed your door and went downstairs, laughing histerically.

"Aish that dude." you frowned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter