Eavesdropping

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

This guy *points to Chanyeol* has been dragging me everywhere. I always ask him ehere are we going, but all he says is there, here, we're still far away, nowhere. How will I know then? And the word 'nowhere'? Really? Can we make it at our destination then? This guy !

"YAH!!!" he stopped and rotated his head at me, with furious eyes. "What?" Then, without me realizing at first, he started to twist my wrist, making me yelp in pain. My eyes are being covered with thick tears and all I can do now is slap his hands away. "YAH! What... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IT HURTS, DAMMIT!"

Soon, he stopped and loosened his grip, leaving a red mark. I stepped on his foot but all he did is hiss and look at the side, instead at me. Why isn't he reacting that much when I stepped on his foot? Is there something interesting at the side?

I rotated my head and saw a guy smirking and soon, he disappeared like a bubble. I blinked my eyes and rubbed them roughly, shaking my head then looked at the side again. Darn it. I rotated my head to Chanyeol again, who is mainly walking away. Woah. I didn't felt his presence when he left me here.

"HE-" I squickly stopped calling him and turned around, sighing deeply. Aish. Why did I even hated him? There's no reason for me to be mad because I'm just jealous, right? NO. I' am not jealous. And I will never be. I don't like him anymore. `

"Hey cute girl!" I put on a smile as I looked behind me after being called the cute girl. There I saw Kim and Hye running towards me. "Yah, that Chanyeol is harsh, yenno? I just saw him tsist your wrist with no reason! Are you alright?" Hye asked me and touched my wrist.

I nodded and pulled my hand back, placing it behind me securingly. "Ahh neh. I'm... okay. No need to ask and to be sure. I'm really fine." Then the bell rang. I flipped my hair while turning my head to the big clock and saw it was already 09:25am. I looked at the direction of Hye and Kim and smiled, dragging them in the building.

{ Inside Building B... }

Me, Hye and Kim are running. We only have two minutes left and I'm pretty sure I'll be late now. I didn't even know that Kim is one of my classmates while Hye is in Room B-5. I quickly bid goodbye at my new bestfriend, Hye and went inside our homeroom with Kim.

"You're almost late Ms. Im and Ms. Kim." smiled Mrs. Kang and pointed at two newly sits. "You two will be partners starting today, neh?" We two looked at each other and nodded, going back to our seats.

{ After Mrs. Kang's class... }

"You guys have tests?" asked Hye while hugging her books. I frowned and nodded pouting. But then I was pulled away without my bestfriends' notice and was dragged inside a dark room. "H-hello?"

"HUSH!" I stepped backward and did not spoke a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter