Siblings

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"Ahh! There you are! I've been looking for years!" exclaimed Bae Ran and went inside, hopping. She stopped and looked at the papers stamped on the chairs and tilted her head. "Ohh? No wonder chairs have names of students. Ah! There's mine!" She pointed and ran to her place.

When she sat down, she placed her bag on the ground and looked at the window. "Can I open the window? I can't breathe normally." She scrunched her nose and stood up, opening the window. "Wait. I should ask permission first." She tapped her lips and went to the desk, where the teacher is.

"Uh.. seongsaeng." The teacher looked up and beamed, seeing Bae Ran who helped her with the books and the papers that flew on the hallways. 

"Neh? Need something Ms. Bae Ran?" She nodded. She looked at the window then to the teacher, who looked at the window also then back to Bae Ran, smiling.

"I want to open the window since I can't breathe normally without fresh air." She said and pouted, making her puppy eyes at the teacher.

The teacher laughed and squeezed Bae Ran's cheeks and smiled. "Aigoo... You're so cute! Arasso. You can open it." The teacher nodded.

Bae Ran smiled in delight and went to the window, opening it. She turned to lock but was stuck, making it hard to turn then twist. She hissed and clucked her tongue,twisting the lock. She yelped and looked at her fingers, being red. She pouted and started opening it again when pair of hands greeted hers.

She stopped what she's doing as the hands opened the window with less efforts. Bae Ran smiled and turned around then widened her eyes. She gulped, to how close the guy and her are. She smiled nervously and was about to bow but the guy chuckled and held her shoulders.

"No need to bow. It's 'just' a window." He said and chuckled.

Bae Ran stood up straight and looked at the guy. "K-kamsahabnida." She smiled and took her hand out. "I'm Im Bae Ran." She said and smiled more.

"Hmm... Cute name. But no wonder that... Kyungsoo still uses his surname." He mumbled. Bae Ran tilted her head and pouted at the guy.

"Well..." She placed her hand on her side then sighed. "He still wants his surname Do. He said he'll change it when he turnes 25." Bae Ran nodded and smiled at the guy. "And I don't mind that."

"Arasso." The guy chuckled and took his hand out. "My name is Park Chanyeol. Hope we can be friends." He said and smiled.

"Wah! You have those cute feautures and your voice doesn't match at all." Bae Ran blinked and shook his hand, still staring at him,

"Ahh hahah! Be used to it. Other students thought about that too. But they said it's cool to have me, with cute and handsome features with the deep voice." He said and smiled.

"Woah. You really like praising yourself, huh?" She kid and smiled, opening the window widely. "Well I have to sit now. Seongsaeng is about to start." She peeked in front then back to Chanyeol. "Nice meeting you Chanyeol-sshi." She bowed and sat down in front of him.

Chanyeol smiled and bowed also, goin to his seat. He took a last glance at Bae Ran who is nodding at every statement the teacher is saying and smiled slyly.

{ Bell ringing... }

"Yeah! Lunch!" said Bae Ran when she heared the bell rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter