What a great way to start a new day

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You lazily went inside the bathroom to have a quick bath before having breakfast. Once you came in the bathrom, you slipped as your collided with the floor. You screamed in pain and glared at the shiny yet wet floor. You stood up crying from pain and took your clothes off, ready to have a shower.

After, you came downstairs with your bag, lying lifelessly on you back. You were in the dinning room as you left your bag on the side of the counter and slumped down on yur chair. 

While your family is eating happily and peacefully, all you did is you rested your forehead on the table. Your brother stopped eating and started laughing. You rose your head and glared a hole on his eyes telling them to vanish.

"What are you laughing at?"

"YOU." he said simply and laughed some more. Your parents looked at D.O amused and laughed also. You grunted and took your fork, tapping it's end on the table loudly.

"There's nothing funny!" you whined. D.O wiped his tears from his face and laughed again. "Aish." you hissed and stared at him until he stops. 

And then he stopped and wiped his second batch of tears. He looked at you and still, you were glearing at him. He gulped and stood up, grabbing you bag and his and went inside the living room.

"I'LL WAIT HERE!" you sighed and started eating quickly before standing up.

"You're going to school? But you're sick Bae Ran-ah." cried your mom. You looked at her boredly and rolled your eyes, not answering her question and went outside of the house, followed by your brother behind you.

~*~

When you two reached school, D.O tried to give your bag to you but you threw him back at him. He grunted in defeat and led you to your room.

Your classmates were busy chatting while Chanyeol was just staring at your desk. When you sat down and banged your forehead on you desk, he quickly looked away and cleared his throat. What the hell happened to her? He took a peek at you again as Sungyeol and Kim looked at him. 

"Yah." Kim kicked the leg of your desk from behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter