Lost and found checklist

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing?!" screamed Tao when he saw Baekhyun and Kai, rummaging through his bedroom.

"Blinking, beathing, and speaking to you. What else?" said Baekhyun and rolled his eyes, not taking his eyes from Tao's closet.

"Looking for the checklist." said Kai then opened the drawer. Tao tilted his head in confusion then scratched his head. He sat down on his bed and hopped lightly.

"Ehh? Checklist? What groceries? Ask my mother. She has one." he said and started to pull Baekhyun from his closet. "Yah! That's my underwears, babo!" he screamed.

"Checklist on how we became friends with Chanyeol..." mumbled Kai then looked at Tao. "Yes that's it! We're looking for the checklist you made!" he snapped his fingers.

"Oww that..." Tao scratched his nape then looked at the two. "Try to go to Xiu Min's house. He has a copy. I burnt mine."

"BWO?!?!?!" Kai screamed while Baekhyun closed the cabinet, facing Tao wide-eyed. "Why will you burn it?! You promised you'll hise it incase!" screamed Kai.

"What the- Yah!" Tao stood up from the bed, rolling up his sleeves about to attack Kai. Baekhyun pulled Tao to the bed then pinned him on. "Yah! Baekhyun! Stop it! Yah! Are you gay?!" screamed Tao.

Baekhyun hopped off of Tao then shrugged. "That's what you get when you mess up with ma Kai!" he sang then stuck his tongue out at Tao.

"You have Chanyeol, right?" Kai tilted his head to Baekhyun then asked. Tao looked at him then shrugged, shaking his head. He rubbed his chin then shook his head again.

"Naah! Chanyeol already has a girl--"

"Chanyeol has a grilfriend?!?!?!?" screamed Tao, shotting right up from his bed then looked at Baekhyun wide-eyed. "Wow. He had one already." He sighed then sat down on his bed again.

"He's even a kingka like us." Kai added. Tao looked at them wide-eyed then shot up again. 

"WHAT?!?!?! You guys are kingkas?! Of all the people, EXO-K and EXO-M are all kingkas!" he exclaimed and sat down on his bed again, ruffling his hair.

"Whatever Tao. Whateva!" said Baekhyun then stood up. "Okay Kai. Let's go to Xiu Min's house. NOW." He said then slammed the door from the outside.

~*~

''YAH! XIU MIN! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! OPEN THE DAM DOOR! NOW!" screamed Baekhyun and curled up his fists, banging on the apartment door of Xiu Min.

Soon, it opened, revealing Xiu Min with his bed hair while rubbing his eyes. He blinked multiple times, adjusting his view then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Baekhyun? Kai? What are you doing here?" He opened the door widely, letting the two step in.

"Wah~ Such a mess." mumbled Kai.

"Whatever. Anyway, why are you here?" asked Xiu Min once more amd placed his hands on his hips.

"Do you still have the checklist when you became friends with Chanyeol?" asked Baekhyun then raised his brows at Xiu Min.

Xiu Min rubbed his chin the fixed his hair. ''Wait here." Baekhyun nodded and scanned the whole place. When Xiu Min came back...

"Yah! Why are you so slow?! Where's the checklist?!" asked Baekhyun, frustrated of waiting about half an hour.

"Huh? What checklist?" asked Xiu Min and looked at the now red Baekhyun and Kai. He snapped his fingers as his mouth formed at a shape of O. "Ah! The checklist? I don't know." He said.

"Then why are you so slow?! I thought you're lookin' for it?!"

"Actually, no." shrugged Xiu Min and dried his hair with the towel. "I took a bath, ya know?" He said to Baekhyun then sat down on a wooden chair. "Why are you lookin' for it anyway?" asked Xiu Min, propping his elbows on his lap.

"Well, because that stupid Chanyeol never let go what we did to him two years ago." mumbled Baekhyun and started to say bad things about Chanyeol.

"Correction bro: I just came by then you told me to come with you guys. It's not one of my faults." said Xiu Min then yawned. "But... the checklist... is not here. I think I left it in my house. But I think my parents already threw it since there are no more written papers in out house." said Xiu Min. "Try at Lu Han's house. I'll come with you." He smiled then stood up.

~*~

"LU HAN!!" screamed Baekhyun then kicked the door. "LU HA--"

"Lu Han?" Xiu Min and Kai politely asked and knocked on the door. Soon, it opened, as he saw his three friends on the doorstep.

"WHO THE HELL IS THE ONE SCREAMING?!" asked Lu Han, angry as ever. Xiu Min and Kai looked back and met eyes with Baekhyun. They turned around to face Lu Han then pointed at the guy behind them.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked the innocent Lu Han then sat down on the couch.

"Do you still have 'the' checklist?" asked Xiu Min then sat down across Lu Han. He looked at the ceiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter