Tree house

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"Stupid... EUGH!!!" I stomped on a withered plant in the greenhouse, as I started crying because of the culprit. "You stupid guy! Why am I even inlove with you?! Please Mr. and Mrs. Shin! Let them be together right NOW so that I will not suffer anymore!" I screamed and threw the plant inside the trash bin. "AAAHHHH!!!"

After my outburst, I sat down in front of a rose and tilted my head, examining it. 

"You know what..." I started speaking while looking at the rose. "You're a lucky plant. You don't suffer a love life like me. But we both suffer from dying." I sighed and placed my hands on it. "I wish I'm just a plant like you."

"Yeah then I didn't met you." I stopped touching the plant. I looked behind me and saw no one.

"Hello?! Is anybody there?!" I stood up and looked at the surroundings. When I saw no one, I scratched my head and pouted. "Then who said that? Eugh! Whatever."

I grabbed my bag and caressed the rose's petal and smiled. While walking, I took out my visual aids and started reading them. But then I felt something below my feet. It's kind of hard when I felt it.

I stopped reading and raised my foot. I started tearing up again as I crumpled my visual aids accidentally. 

"So he threw it? He doesn't need it anymore." I picked the bracelet, which was the one I bought him ago and wore it. "Whatever. It's my money anyway." I shrugged and wiped my tears roughly with the back of my hand.

I looked at my visual aids which were crumpled and hissed, picking them up again.

"Great. Now I have to make one again before Friday." I sighed and went outside of the greenhouse.

~*~

"BAE RAN-AH!!!" I stopped walking and looked behind me, and saw Exo-K with Sungyeol, Kim and Hye. "Have you seen Chanyeol?" I quickly looked away and looked at the bracelet which WAS his.

"...No."

"Isn't that his?" I looked at Kai as he pointed at the bracelet on my wrist. "I saw him wearing that a while ago."

"He... he's wearing this?" I asked, shocked. I looked at my wrist and unclasp the anchor bracelet, giving it to Kai. "I guess you have to give it back then."

"Why are you wearing it anyway?" I rolled my eyes and placed Chanyeol's bracele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter