WHAT?!?!?!?

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"OKAY FINE!" D.O and Hye screamed at the same time after being teased by Baekhyun. You can say he is the mastermind AFTERALL.

"Okay good! I want you two to distract Bae Ran and Chanyeol from going in this hella freak garden, okay?" the two nodded and bumped Baekhyun on his shoulders, stomping all the way to the building. He shrugged and looked for Kim who was hiding behind Sungyeol and pulled her by her elbow. "And as for you..." he smiled freakingly. "... you and Suho- I mean Suho-HYUNG will make thosetwo freaiing idiot love birds go close..." he smiled, referring to you and Chanyeol.

"What if we don't want to?" asked Suho with a raised eyebrow. Little did they know that every move Kai and Sehun makes behind him and Kim, Baekhyun would just smile and mouth a 'great job' whenever these two denial birds aren't looking at him. "YAH!!! WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!"

Baekhyun's face fell. Caught. He is indeed caught. Even if you're in Suho or Kim's shoes, when you see Baekhyun smiling he really looks like an idiot. He quickly shook his head,placing his hands on his hips then looked at the two in front of him.

"Then if you don't want to, I'll make something you two will never expect even in the single day of my life." he threatened and shrugged after saying that. He let his hands slide down as his head started tilting at the side. "Wow. I can't believe just said that." he blinked rapidly. Suho and Kim looked at him agaped while Kai and Sehun are looking at Baekhyun, stiffling their laughters.

"Hyung is such an idiot, don't you think?" whispered Sehun then walked away with Kai, trailing behind him while shaking their heads.

"Whatever. Let's go." Suho grabbed Kim's wrist, only to receive a shade of dark red on his face, along with Kim's. Baekhyun grinned evilly then watched the two pairs of denial love birds while sitting on the bench behind him. He placed his arms on the back rest of the bench, ready to lean his head when he saw someone running from the building while Suho and Kim just looked stunned.

Not to mention that someone is actually you.

Chanyeol came in the rooftop stomping like a kid, gripping on the bars while hiding on a corner. Yeojin have seen him with you and asked what happened but all he just did is avoid her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter