Befriend with him...AGAIN

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"The bell is still not ringing? Wow. It's been 10 minutes already." said Bae Ran sarcastically then rolled her eyes. 

"Wae? Aren't you happy the bell is still not ringing?" asked Chanyeol, raising his brow at her. She didn't spoke until she opened , at the same time, the bell rang. "Now it rung." said Chanyeol and walked farther away from Bae Ran.

"Yah! I thought you're gonna look out for me?!!" she screamed. Chanyeol stopped on his tracks then scratched his head, turning around. He walked back to Bae Ran's pace then stood beside her.

"Sorry." said Chanyeol until they started to walk to their class.

~*~

"Class, we have a new student." said the teacher and smiled. She looked at the door and nodded to the person, gesturing him to come in. "Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The girls started to swoon and squeal. "My name is Lee Sungyeol. Please be kind to me." He smirked. The squealing started to go louder until the teacher hushed them all.

"Okay. You may now sit beside..." The teacher rubbed her chin. "They're still three seats available. Where do you wanna sit?" 

Sungyeol scanned the whole place then spotted a seat behind Bae Ran. He smirked until Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as Sungyeol pointed at the seat behind her.

"That one." The smirked on his face didn't left. Students looked at the place and grew jealous of Bae Ran, having the new students, not to mention a handsome student sitting behind him.

"You want to sit behind Ms. Bae Ran, eh? Arasso. Go to your seat now Mr. Sungyeol." The teacher smiled and let him go to his seat.

"Annyeong!" He cheerfully said and waved at Bae Ran. She looked back and smiled, waving a little. Chanyeol, who saw what happened furrowed his eyebrows and widened his eyes. Wow. 

"Hi." said Bae Ran. She looked at the board again and started to write everything what's in the board, not listening to Sungyeol.

~*~

"Chanyeol-ah!" she whispered and leaned on Chanyeol's ear.

"Hmm?" asked Chanyeol. He leaned over also and wrote on his notebook, not looking at Bae Ran. "What do you want?" he asked politely.

"This guy is creeping me out." said Bae Ran then shivered lightly. "I never thought he's kind of... goofy." She said.

Chanyeol chuckled then shifted his gaze at her. He put on a straight face, realizing how close they are and smiled awkwardly. He turned his head to hos notebook then went to a straight position.

Bae Ran shrugged then sat back down and looked at his seatmate from the back. Sungyeol, who noticed her looking, stopped writing then waved at her, smiling like a 5 year old. She smiled back then turned around, shaking her head.

~*~

"I feel bad for Sungyeol-sshi." Mumbled Bae Ran. Chanyeol heard it and looked at her, raising a brow.

"Bwo? What do you mean by that?" asked Chanyeol and poked her cheek. She slapped his hand away then gave him a glare. Chanyeol wasn't taken aback by hear glare. Instead, he shot her his death glare, making her flinch back.

"Whateva~" she said and did the 'talk-to-the-hand' trick in front of Chanyeol. 

He chuckled and shook his head. He took hold of the cafe's doors when suddenly, he loosened his grip and sighed. "Wae? Something wrong?" asked bae Ran and poke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter