Disease [Prologue]

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"A-A-"

"HOLD ON IT!"

"ACHOO!!!" You wiped your nose with the handkerchief Kai had lend you. You were awfully sick since you didn't have your umbrella yesterday and the rain was pouring. While on the other hand, Kai picked you up this morning outside your house with an umbrella, since your brother can't drop you off to school.

"Ugh. Stupid rain. Just go away already!" You glared at the dark sky, as you and Kai crossed the street, his hand almost touching yours since you were almost out of the umbrella.

"Dude, you know it was raining since Monday yet you didn't even brought your umbrella. How intelligent of you." He said with a hint of sacrasm in it and rolled his eyes. You did the same and pinched his lower waist.

"FYI, kkamjong. I forgot."

"Don't call me that."

"Fine." You blew a raspberry and smirked, side-glancing at him. "kkamjong."

"Ugh." You giggled a little as the two of you crossed the street again.

"Is your brother picking you up after school or is it me? Still?" You hummed as you tapped your chin with a silly pout plastered on your face. Kai can't help but to stare at you, but it soon broke when you waved your hands in front of him.

"Maybe you have to drop me home then." You sheepishly smiled. "Since my brother is kind of a lazy and he sometimes tells me to go home by myself even it's not really safe. A great brother, hmm?" He laughed and the two of you crossed the streets again.

~*~

"Ooh! They're already here! HEY! OVER HERE!" Hye started waving her hands like an idiot in the air, trying to signal the both of you who were the last ones to come to school.

"Oh! Hey

why is your nose so red?" You smiled and cupped it with Kai's handkerchief then moved to Baeran, since her umbrella was bigger than Kai.

"She's sneezing to death."

"And kkamjong here is concerned?" asked Baekhyun and wiggled his eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter