What 'Amusement Park' means...

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol just stood there emotionless for a couple of seconds and sighed, then faced the altar again.

"Arasso. I'll concentrate now."

 

"What the hell are you guys thinking?!" Baeran pulled Kim's forearm and spat at her, then pointed at Baekhyun, "Why is that guy here?!"

"Wae? Aish! Let go off me, you..." She shoved her hand away and straightened her dress up, "It would be boring if we all have a partner while you don't have on-"

"You should've not asked me to go with you guys then. Isn't that an easy one?!"

"What is happening here?" D.O asked, who probably just came without knowing if Kai didn't told him to, "Oh. Hi there sis. What are we going to do here?"

"Have fun, that is." Kim smiled and shoved Baeran's face away then skipped next to Suho, "So... shall we start the fun now, guys?"

"Yay!" You cheered and grabbed Kai's collar, then walked away.

"Seems like someone's excited." Suho smiled and placed an arm on Kim's shoulder.

"I'll go home now."

"Me too." Baeran and Baekhyun looked at each other and took separate ways, to who knows where exits they will be heading to, "Why does he have to show up?"

"Why did I even agreed on being dragged away?" Baekhyun ruffled his hair and sighed, "Whatever. Might as well go home and slee-"

"No, can't do Baekhyun-ah. Don't let money waste so come on!" He looked at Suho and glared.

"LET ME GO!!" He turned his head in front of him and stared at Baeran, as she was being carried over the shoulder by her own brother, "Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter