Play ball

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

July 23, 2012
07:45am

I shut my alarm clock and quickly sat up from my bed, groggily rubbing my eyes with my balled hands. I'm seriously tired from building the half of the tree house with oppa and dad, and also from having a 'little' chat with Soohyun last night. That guy can't really stop himself from talking.

"Yow. Ppaili~" oppa popped his head inside my bedroom and quickly retreated it back after what he just said. I nodded boredly and let my feet dangle on the side of the bed for two minutes before standing up.

~*~

"Shut up, you..." I gritted my teeth and slapped Sungyeol again. 

"What? Isn't it true? That you still like Chanyeol?" he stucked a tongue out. Seriously? What is wrong with this guy today? Did he bump his head on a wall or something? Why the hell is he asking me if I still like Chanyeol?

"Did you hit your head on something, Sungie?" I asked and flicked his forehead. 

"No. I didn't. I just happened to see yesterday about the ki-" Kim quickly placed a hand on Sungyeol's mouth. Not only Sungyeol who has a problem today. Even Hye has her eyes like Kyungsoo-oppa.

"O~kay? What is wrong with you people?" I tilted my head and furrowed my eyes at them. I looked at Sungyeol, who was glaring at Kim and I turned her attention to her, who was grinning like an idiot at me.

RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay! Later Hye!" I pulled Kim and Sung with me.

Dongwoo's P.O.V (Since I don't know who's P.O.V will I place XD)

"Okay~ Why did I forget about this place?" I face-palmed myself and shrugged a bit, going inside the room. The bell rang two times now and my new classmates still are talking non-sense, which made me creap out a bit.

"DONGWOO!!!!" I jerked and glared at the certain someone who just called my name. Darn it! Why is this guy here? Why does he have to be classmate in all of the people in the world?! Kim Gino...

"Hey hyung." I faked a smile and sat down  five seats away from him. I looked outside the window and placed my chin above my palm, admiring the beautful sce-

"When did you came back, Woo?" Gino-hyung pulled a nearby chair and sat on it with his body facing the back rest of the chair. He's more annoying than Woohyun.

"The day before yesterday." I said with my hand balled like a fist. Just to give this hyung a clue that he really is annoying.

"When?"

"July 21." I threw my hands in frustration and flicked his forehead. "Darn it, hyung? You can't even understand what is the day, BEFORE YESTERDAY?" I scoffed at him.

"What? I'm not really into Math!" he whined. Why does this guy acts like a baby in front of ME?!

"Look who's talking who just won first place in the Internatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter