Seoul,Korea

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

Until I stepped my feet at this place... Seoul. Seoul,Korea. Ugh. Never wonder that I'm a Korean and this is my first time landing my feet here. 

Me and my family landed the plane and took our bags with us. I really am excited to be here! And it's my first time! Wooohoo! I spread my arms and inhaled the fresh hair. Kyungsoo-Oppa, who is looking at me remained calm and patted my head.

"Aigoo Bae Ran-ah~ No wonder you never went here. Still... you're a Korean!" He exclaimed happily and spreaded his arms like me.

"Neh. And I'm happy I'm here! Now I can ask you many questions about this place!" I kid. He laughed as we took a cab. Umma gave the address to the driver. 

Appa is sitting on the passenger seat, me, Kyungsoo-Oppa and umma are at the back. And of course... the driver is in the front. Anyway, we arrived at our house after a long drive. And to tell you, the place looks big!

Until I stepped my feet at this place... our home. It really looks big but for my family, it's just normal.

I smiled until the doors opened by itself. Woah! I'm starting to like the place. We went inside as I looked at Kyungsoo-Oppa, who is remaining his calm face. He didn't even reacted when he saw this hous- No. Scratch that. This mansion!

We placed our bags in the living room and sat down on the couch. "Sooooo, what do we do noooow?" I asked and pulled my knees up to the couch.

"I don't know. Let's just relax for a while, 'kay?" said umma and closed her eyes. Then she opened them again and looked at me. "Are you two tired?" I looked at Kyungsoo-Oppa, who looked at me back then shook his head. I looked at Umma and shook my head also, giggling.

"Nah~" We said in unison and laughed.

"Arasso, arasso. You have our numbers, so, might as well, why don't the two of you go around the neighborhood for a bit?" I smiled, nodding until I looked at Kyungsoo-Oppa and smirked.

I ran to the door but was pushed by him to the side, now he tries to open the door. I pushed him back and opened the door, running away. I stopped for like 10 minutes and placed my palms on my knees. I started to breathe heavily and saw oppa doing the same, but his breathe is heavier but his face is calm. Aish jinjja. How can oppa be so calm like 'that'?

I stood up straight and dusted my clothes, exploring our neighborhood. Sure, it's quiet because it's like 05:30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter