School of Performing Arts High

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"Yah!" Bae Ran fluttered her eyes open and saw Kyungsoo was about to hit her with a pillow. She quickly stood up and pushed him, still startled. Then, she touched her chest and calmed down, before having an asthma.

She took her inhaler from the bed's side table and sprayed it in then breathed heavily. "Yah! What are you doing?!" She asked and pushed him out of the room, then slammed the door. "Ask for permission before you enter!" Then she went inside the bathroom.

After having a bath, she changed into her uniform and went downstairs, with her backpack on her hand. She smiled brightly and then glared at Kyungsoo, who kept his calm face on and just ate with his food.

{ Meanwhile... }

"Chanyeol-ah!!!" His brother, Chansung started to bang on the door with his curled up fists. While he, in his room, he stirred and turned at the other side, avoiding the sun's rays.

Chansung has lost his temper and went downstairs to grab water. Then he spotted a a flower vase in the coffee table, and smirked evily. He made an evil laugh and went upstairs again, with the vase in his hands.

He took a duplicate ket of Chanyeol's bedroom from the vault and twisted the knob. He soon heard a click and slowly opened the door of his room.

He took little steps until he reached Chanyeol's bed and held the vase. He soaked his hand in the vase and sprinkled the water on Chanyeol's face. He stirred again and turned at the other side, meeting the sun. Chansung scrunched his face until Hani, Chanyeol's sister came inside.

"He isn't awake yet?" Chansung shook his head and continued on sprinkling the water on Chanyeol's face.

"I have no choise but to pour the water on him... again." He said and sighed, feeling sorry for his brother.

"Then do it Chansung-ah. Before he stirs around again." said Hani and smiled, and tried to sprinkle water on Chanyeol, too. The two laughed and looked at the time, it's nearly 08:00 but classes starts at 09:30.

They held the vase on top of Chanyeol's face then slowly, they poured the water. Chanyeol opened his eyes and sat down on his bed, soaking wet. He lips were parted as he ruffled his hair and glared at his siblings.

"Stop it! You did that for the nth time!" He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter