Two weeks from now...

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Okay...

Let's finish all of this today. 

I know a lot of you were asking, or maybe a total of 2 persons were asking what had happened to me, and Baeran to why we're 'arguing' again.

The truth is, were not really arguing. And the real truth is, it is my fault why were like this.

I'm also wondering why the hell I chose to stay away from her. 

I wasn't...really. Eugh! How can I say this one? I wasn't really angry to the fact that she kissed me accidentally when she was drunk. I mean... I had kissed her many times than that.

To spill 'some' of my secrets, I also kissed her one time while she was sleeping in her room when I visited in their house.

That was just a secret. No one have ever knew about it and I'm not planning on telling it to anybody especially to her.

So yeah. Maybe choosing this decision of staying away and pretending to be mad at her will help me move on.

I hope you're wondering why I wanted to move on.

Mom had told me a week ago that the wedding was moved. When? In December. It's already September and Me and Yeojin, along with the others were secretly practicing ever weekends before the wedding.

Except for this weekend because maybe, just maybe, this will be the last one I will see her face.

As much as I wanted to talk to her normally, I just can't. It looks like she's also mad at me for one reason: When I called her brother an owl.

I mean... D.O has helped me more than I wanted him to and it looks like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter