할아버지

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

I was inside my bedroom rolling over the floor while reading a novel with my earphones. I don't know why but I started singing while reading at the same time. Gah I must be crazy.

"BAE RAN-AH!!! WE NEED YOU!!!" I quickly shot up and threw my things on my bed, darting and running downstairs.

"W-what do you... need?" I asked, catching my breath.

I noticed the silent atmosphere as I jerked my head at them, raising a brow.

"What? I asked what do you need?" I dusted my shirt and looked at the wedding cake on the counter. "Hmm. Not bad. But I'm still better at baking while oppa in cooking. Oh well." 

"Who... are you talking to?" I stopped tilting my head to same sides and looked at Suho with a weird out face. I smiled sheepishly and poked my finger on the cake, letting it go inside the chiffon.

"OH MY GOD!!! YAH!!! BAE RAN-AH!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!" oppa quickly retreated my hand as I it up like a lollipop and yanked away.

"Why? It's just your practice in making it anyway." I shrugged and dipped my other finger once more.

"AISH!!! BUT YOU'RE RUINING IT!!!" he hissed and took my finger back again.

"Tch! You're no fun, yenno?" I said and went inside the living room, flopping down the couch. "HAVE FUN INSIDE THERE!!!" I screamed.

D.O's P.O.V

"Woah. Your sister is like bipolar. Don't you think?" smiled Chen-hyung and dipped his finger on the cake.

I closed my eyes and retreat his finger back like I did to Bae Ran's. 

"YOU CAN JUST USE A FORK OR SOMETHING EXCEPT YOUR FINGERS, YOU KNOW?!?!" I asked him and shoved them each a fork one by one. "Now eat it." I nodded slightly.

"HEY!!!" Bae Ran came stomping in the kitchen and forcefully grabbed the spoon out of my hold.

"HEY!!!!" I screamed back, louder.

"Geez. You louder than Baekhyun here."

"HEY!!!!!!!" now Baekhyun-hyung was the one who reacted.

I rolled my eyes and took out a spoon, munching on the cake. 

~*~

"Ahh I'm full already. You, oppa, clean the dishes since you made this mess." she smiled and went to the couch again.

"YAH!! WHAT MESS?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PLACED THE CAKE ON THE TABLE THEN IT SUDDENLY FELL~" I complained.

"Okay. Fine then. I'll clean the table, while you..." she stopped and started pointing inside the kitchen, grinning. "... clean the kitchen!" then she ran off.

"YAH!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO BAKED INSIDE THE KITCHEN?!?!" I screamed.

"You're so noisy hyung."

"You really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter