프로젝트 파트너

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Bae Ran's P.O.V

I need you and you want me jiguran I byeoreseo oh oh~

My phone started ringing. I sat down from my bed and looked at my side, looking at my phone. I peeked at the screen and furrowed my brows, when I saw Sungyeol calling.

Every every everyday naega mandeun History~

Soon, I picked it up while wearing my robe. "Yes? what do you need? Make it quick. I still have to shower, dress up, eat and-"

"Wait. Wait. WAIT~ Just stop talking, okay?" I sighed and nodded, walking downstairs.

"What do you waaaaaaaaantttt?~" I smiled and nodded at Kyungsoo-oppa who is eating. I turned around and rolled my eyes, exploring the house.

"Can you come to school early?"

"Oka- What?!" I looked at the time. It's just 7 and classes starts at 09:30. Is this guy crazy? Who wants to go to school in this time?

"Me. I go too school this early." Sungyeol suddenly spoke. Did I just said that out loud? "And yes. You said that out loud. Now stop thinking of random things and shower up, you lazy !" then he hunged up.

I slowly pulled my phone in an arms length and looked at it in disbelief. I shook my head and pouted, running to my room.

~*~

"You go first. It's still early." Oppa rolled his eyes and pushed me out of the room. "Bye~ See you later sis!" he slammed the door right in front of my face. I was about to turn around when I heard a loud sound coming from behind, so I turned around again and saw oppa waving at me from the window.

I stucked my tongue out and rolled my eyes, turning around again. 

~*~

"What is the point of 09:30 when I arrived at 7?" I asked Sungyeol, placing my things inside my locker. 

"I don't know. But I have to tell you something." he pulled me closer to him and looked from left to right, before dragging me out. 

After for a couple of minutes, he started to speak about random things.

"Is that what you want to tell me? About your dream?! That's all?!" I looked at him in disbelief, removing his hand from my shoulder. "Sheesh Seungyeol. I wish I didn't answer the phone call." I grunted.

"COME ON! I'M A GUY! OF COURSE I WILL OVER REACT BY A STUPID DREAM WHEN I WAS GAY!!!!!" he exclaimed. I looked at him while he's still bickering then looked at my surroundings. Aigoo... This is embarassing!

"Okay! SHH! SHH! SHH! SHH! SHH!" I placed my hand on his mouth and dragged him away.

~*~

"Okay class. Your test will never be continued." Kim started cheering with Sungyeol while the others are just smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter