What?

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"Ugh! Oppa! Don't! Or I'll kick you." said Bae Ran and rolled over the bed, placing her feet hanging out of the bed. Kyungsoo/D.O scartched his head then looked at Bae Ran.

"Please?? I don't want mom to get mad at me. Aish. We're totally opposites." He mumbled the last words then shook Bae Ran vigorously. "YAH!!! I SAID STAND UP!!! I DON'T WANT MOM TO GET MAD!!!" he started screamin on her ear, which made her shot up and stumble out of the bed.

"O-oww that hurts." she said in a low voice then glared at D.O before standing up. "YAH!!!!" she pointed a finger at him as her left eye twitch. "THIS...IS...THE...LAST TIME!!!!! YOU'LL...WAKE ME UP AGAIN!!!" whined Bae Ran then stomped all the way to the kitchen. "UMMA!!!"

"Yes honey--"

"OPPA IS TORUTURING ME AGAIN!!!" she said then hugged her mom from the back.

"Oww... Kyungsoo-ah?" her mom started to talk calmly with a low voice. "Please don't scream at your sister again, arass-"

"MOM!!! RAISE YOUR VOICE AT HIM! HE'LL NEVER LEARN!!!" Bae Ran looked at her mom from the back with a disappointed face. "MOM--"

"You want to be grounded???" their dad asked with a stern voice. She stopped after five seconds then looked at their dad, pouting.

"Why do you guys always defend him???" she faked a cry and pointed at Kyungsoo before running in her room. "I'll take a bath now~" she said then slammed her door. "Stupid IM Kyungsoo."

{ Arriving at a shop... }
 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"What? Are we doing here?" I asked and looked at my mom from my back then looked at the shop full of clothes inside. 

"We'll be ordering and reserving some clothes to wear for the marriage of Shin Yeojin and Park Chanyeo--"

"Aren't we too... early? To reserve?" I asked and raised a brow at my mom. I don't even know who is this Shin Yeojin and I don't know who will be the husband since I always cut my mom when she says his name. I don't want to know who he is.

"I know, I know. We're too early. But once we come back here, the dresses will be gone." mom snapped her fingers then looked at the shop. "Just like that." she snapped her fingers again.

"Okay, fine. But I'll bring the dress back if the two lovely or hateful-to-each other birds that are going to be engaged or married or... whatsoever." I rolled my eyes then pushed the doors inside.

~*~

"Nope." I closed my eyes while shaking my head, after mom showed me a voilet dress with yellow stripes below the s. Who wants that color? It's blinding my eyes.

"No." I sighed and looked at the dress oppa placed right in front of my eyes, with pink in color, white sequins beneath the belly button and a ribbon on the back. "I hate that..."

"How about this?!" dad asked and jumped in front of me, handling a dress an inch beneath the knees with sky blue in color.

"Are you kidding me, appa? You know I hate the color... right?" I asked and shook my head abruptly. "Noooooo."

"Okay..." he pouted and ran off to place the dress to its rightful place. "Have you found anything Kyungsoo????" I heard him ask. 

I shook my head when someone threw its hands behind me then squeezed me until I was out of breath then pushed the person away from me.

"Owww..." I looked behind me and saw Chanyeol rubbing his head then looked at me blowing wind from his mouth. "That hurts you know? I hit my head on the table." he mumbled and stood straight, looking at his outfit. "Is this okay?"

I looked at the outfit while rubbing my chin then looked at him while he's looking back. He raised a brow at me, maybe signalling, asking for my answer. I smiled and gave a thumbs up to him.

"It's nice and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter