Almost having contact

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s P.O.V

All of you including Baekhyun used the train to Kai’s house, since all of you are many and you can’t take the sidewalk, and since you guys are so noisy, yeah whatever.

“Are you sure you can play ball, Dongwoo-op—“

“You heard me right?” he hissed. You gulped and looked down, nodding and scurried off to Kim’s side as you clung on her and rested your head on her shoulder, looking like a retarded person (sorry if I offended you again).

“Yow. What’s up with you—“

“SSH!! That maniac Jang Dongwoo is giving me the creeps!” you shivered. Kim shook her head at you and yanked away, walking to Sungyeol who was beside Suho. You cared less and smirked at her before walking to Baekhyun who was with Tao.

“Don’t you think we’re kind of many to go to Jongin’s house?” Baekhyun looked at you. You raised a brow and stood up slowly, rolling your eyes at him.

“Fine then. I’ll just tell my friends we can go home now so you boys can enjoy so bye—“

“WAIT!!!!” Tao pulled you using your hoodie and made you sit on Baekhyun’s lap, which he didn’t care much and just looked at Tao. “That isn’t what Baekhyun-hyung meant, okay?” you still rolled your eyes and sat down on the seat next to Tao.

“Kay, kay, whateves. Anyway, where are Lu Han and Krisus?”

“They said they’ll just catch up later. Wohohoho! You really called him Krisus huh? You don’t even call Lu Han an oppa?” Baekhyun raised a brow. You smiled with a shrug and crossed your legs… LIKE A BOSS. “Okay. WE’RE HERE!!!”

Being the person who has the loudest voice from the group, you all stood up and thanked the driver by screaming and hopped off the train, laughing.

“That was aaaawesoooome~” Sungyeol sang and received a smack on the head by Dongwoo, who clicked his tongue with a disbelieving look at his behavior. “Aww, hyung! What was that for? Is it because you can’t even play ball?!”

The others started laughing.

“Ha-ha-hah…very funny guys.  Very funny.” He rolled his eyes especially to you and walked beside Kai, who was ahead all of you.

~*~

 “HI MRS KIM!!!” you all greeted with small waves forming as the woman chuckled at her son’s friends’ behavior and smiled back.

“Annyeong everybody. I finally met Bae Rannie~” she spread her arms widely, while Kai pushed you to his mom and made a hug, “Aigoo. You’re already a grown up now, eh?” you laughed awkwardly and held her shoulders in an arms-length.

“Mrs. Kim is growing prettier and prettier every day, then.” You smirked. The others smiled at your comment, especially Kai and pulled you from his mom.

“Okay mom. We’re just going to play!” then he dragged you outside the court.

“WOAH! You guys are already here?” you followed D.O’s direction by following him with your eyes and peeking behind Kai who is waaaaaay taller than you.

“You blind?” your brother glared at Kris. “Heheheh. Sorry.”

“Where’s Chanyeol?” you blurted out. They all looked at you in amusement, while you pointed at yourself and rolled your eyes. “And so? What if I’m asking where is he? Aish! Just mind your own businesses!”

“Looks like someone is concerned, eh?” asked Dongwoo. You shot him an icy glare, but he shot back a flaming one that caught you off-guard and flinched.

Why is ice weaker than fire? Oh well…

After for like ten to fifteen minute—

“There’s your beloved Chanyeol, Ran.” said Baekhyun and chuckled, pointing at Chanyeol who just came back while running after talking to Mr. and Mrs. Park.

“Shut up.” You glared and stomped on his foot.

“Darn you, girl.”

“MEHRONG! ~”

“What’s with the commotion about?” asked Chanyeol as he eyed you and Baekhyun who were nagging to death at each other just because of him.

“It’s nothing, Chanyeol. She was just looking for you a while ago so…yea- OW!!!” Baekhyun glared at you as he rubbed his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter