Awkward moment...

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still in a daze, Bae Ran cupped her cheeks as she went inside the house. She fished her phone out and used it as her light, trying to look for the lights switches on the wall. Once she found them, she quickly turned them on one by one.

The girl plopped herself on the couch, like she's destined to be there. She kicked her shoes off, making them fly to the kitchen like WOW. 

     "What happened back there? Did he really... NO." She started talking to herself. She stood up and sat down again, when her phone vibrated. She stood up once more, fished her phone out and went inside the kitchen to grab water. 

     "Oh great. I will be all alone in this shouse until midnight. How lucky can I get? Huh?" Crumpling the piece of note and threw it inside the bin, she ran to the backyard, only to see I.M. playing with a chihuahua. "OHMY! Is that my chihuahua?!"

     "Oh...my. I can't belive it!" She shrieked, making the little dog flinch a bit. "I don't have any name in my mind for now. Maybe tomorrow I will give you, neh? Bae Rannie will sleep now so...good night!" She opened up the dog cage, placing her dog in and pushed the big one to its dog house.

. . .

The next day, you had woken up early, earlier as usual. Since you were scared to death, you stomped your way to your brother's room and pounced on him on his bed.

     "YAH! !"

He kicked you off with his foot, making you roll down his bed. You groaned and stood up, pulling his feet while he was clutching onto the headboard. 

     "OPPA!!!! Get up, will you?!"

But he didn't. Unfortunately, he kicked you again and you stumbled like a light sheet of paper. You huffed and puffed your cheeks out, cursing your brother under your breath and texted EVERYBODY else.

     "Maybe it won't hurt waking the others this early...right? Well, whatever. They should wake up like this so that they can stretch their asses off."

. . .

     "Gosh. Do you have to wake us up like that? I'm feakin' tired!" Baekhyun groaned and rested his head on the table with a loud 'thud'. They looked at him worried then shrugged, placing his head on your lap. 

     "He must be really tired."

     "Of course. They had practice after we visited Woohyun-sshi."

     "Well, it's their coach's fault." Bae Ran shrugged and placed the drink in the table. "I haven't seen Chanyeol this morning. Have you? Guys?"

     Kyungsoo whistled and started poking the eraser of his pencil. "Guess my sister is concerned of him, ehh?" The others looked at her with amused faces, while she backed away a bit and slammed her hands on the glass table.

     "I- I do not! I was just aking! Is it bad to ask?!"

They didn't answer. They stood up, leaving her dumbfounded and woke Baekhyun up. His bag were visible, but he rubbed them off and slung his heavy bag on his left shoulder, while the other one with his soccer ball and practice outfit. They went to their perspective room, and at the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter