Final: The Beginning Of The End

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO K - Angel (Into Your World) / EXO - Don't Go

Chanyeol paced back and forth inside the small yet cozy room inside a hotel, as he started finishing the last five buttons of his shirt. His sweat already forming into a bucket of water on his forehead, even though the air-condition was like a -100 degree.

Until multiple knocks startled the poor soul of the latter. The door flung open, revealing his friends carefully going in one by one.

Even Myungsoo's friends were there with him, though Chanyeol's cousin was already sitting on a wheel chair, color on his whole body was drained like black and white.

A couple of minutes passed, the whole room became silent than ever. None of them, especially the maknaes aren't really comfortable with such silence so Tao suddnly spoke.

"Are you sure about this gege?" He was asking Chanyeol. Baekhyun placed a hand on his bestfriend's akmost dying soul. Instead of answering with a 'yes' or 'no', he simply shrugged like this is just a normal thing.

"Are you kidding me? You can't just answer like tha-"

"Baekhyun, enough." Suho sternly said and eyed the man. Baekhyun quickly shut his mouth and left the room, "I hope this decision of yours won't ruin anything Chanyeol."

"I know..." He sighed, a deep one, "But what can I do? After being married, I will be flying to Paris with that hell of a girl and start a new life there. I mean... come on! Does she thinks I'm just some sort of robot or something that can always change their dialect when needed?" 

"Is that what you're really concerned about?" Kris asked disbelievingly, "Or it is about Bae Ran?"

"What about her?" Chanyeol asked. It came out rude though. D.O kind of felt hurt about that and looked solemnly at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-hyung, we're all here for you. No matter what are the decisions you make, we will still be your friends. And I believe when the time comes, we will all be separated like what will happen to you today." They nodded at the second maknae.

"All human beings have their own free will, Yeol." Lu Han patted the latter's shoulder with a smile plastered on their faces, "And I know, breaking this wedding is a sin. But what is the most considered sin is that you're making this wedding-"

"I didn't made this wedding."

"-and then the bride isn't your loved one." He sighed and squeezed Chanyeol's shoulder, "So please, Chanyeol. Follow what your heart says. It does not hurt if you try right? And if you really love Yeojin, then you wouldn't be feeling this way. You should be happy. And I already can see it in your eyes that you don't want this to continue."

"I really don't want this to continue even from the start, hyung." He stood up and paced around again.

Just then, the door was kncoked again. Without wasting time, Hye and Kim popped in and smiled at the others weakly.

"Hi." 

Not wanting to ruin the peaceful looks and the surroundings, they just whispered and smiled before entering the scene. But of course, Chanyeol looked at the door, waiting for possibilities that Bae Ran might come and talk to him. Until the door closed, he knew she wasn't going.

"She's not coming." As if Hye had read his mind, she stared straight at him and the weak look in her eyes didn't fade, "I'm really sorry Chanyeol but we tried our best to drag her here. But she really does not want to."

"It's okay." He smiled, though deep inside, he was hurting like hell, "I think she does not even wanted to see my face even once."

"Chanyeol." Lu Han glared at the younger boy.

"Hyung, it's okay. Really." Chanyeol smiled also and then took a deep breath, "I have made my decision."

Bae Ran on the other hand was holding baby Chanmi in her arms, as they were outside the room leaning on the door to hear the whole thing.

"What is he saying?" Bae Ran bit her lip and looked at Chanmi, "What do you think little girl?" But the baby can't even answer.

"I'll be continuing this wedding." With those five words, Bae Ran's world came crashing multiple of times down.

"You what?" Lu Han cpuld not scream and yell anymore, so he just kept calm and looked at Chanyeol shockingly.

"I know what I'm doing hyung."

"Mr. Park." Chanyeol's mom called as she popped her head inside and smiled at her son, "The bride's waiting." He took a deep breath and looked at the others.

"Wish me luck."

As Mrs. Park closed the door, she looked at Bae Ran with a smile on her face, yet het eyes tells everything. Bae Ran just nodded making a signal, and the two came walking down the stairs witn baby Chanmi in her arms. Chanyeol came out of the room and walked down the separated stairs located at the right.

"So..." Bae Ran looked at Mrs. Park with a small smile, as baby Chanmi wiped the tears forming on the teenage girl's eyes, "Are you going?"

"Oh I don't know, Mrs. Park." She said jokingly, making the woman laugh at her silliness, "But I'll try. As what Lu Han-oppa said, it doesn't hurt trying right? I guess I can do this but if not, I can just leave like that." Mrs. Park suddenly hugged her tight.

"I really am sorry Bae Ran."

"No it's..." She exhaled deeply and started crying again, "I-It's okay."

"I hope you would find the love of your life rather than Chanyeol."

And speaking of the boy, he was hiding at the other corner, almost near them as he was listening to the two. He could not take it anymore so he went out of his hiding place and took his courage up.

"Mom, can I speak to her for a sec?"

"." Bae Ran mumbled and took her arms off of Mrs. Park.

"A-are you sure?" Mrs. Park stuttered. Chanyeol nodded. The woman took baby Chanmi from the girl's arms and left the two on the hallway, as Bae Ran swung her body from left to right, avoiding Chanyeol.

"Hi." He started off coolly, but then nervousness took him up. Bae Ran gulped and looked down.

"H-hi." Her voice was already quivering that she was already crying, to the fact that the carpet on the floor was kind of dark and her tears were really visible.

"I- Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and kneeled down on her level, but she snapped her head up, almost hitting Chanyeol on his face with her long, wavy hair, "Oh."

"S-sorry." Bae Ran bowed multiple of times and wiped her tears off before looking at Chanyeol, "I guess Kim haven't said it."

"Said what?" He raised a brow and took his handkerchief from his pocket.

"That I wanted to say congratulations though the wedding's still not start-" As a cue, she stopped talking, her eyes almost going out of their sockets as Chanyeol wiped her tears.

"You look ugly now."

"Shut up." She smiled and hit his arm. The area suddenly felt silent, when Mrs. Park came once again and called her son the last time, "You better get going now." Bae Ran nodded her head on the doors.

"I-"

"I'm okay, Chanyeol." Tears started birmming once more. Without wasting time, Chanyeol nodded and looked down as he walked pass her. She looked up, fanning herself with her hands and wiped her tears with her sleeve roughly. As she was about to go up once more to the rooftop, Chanyeol pulled her forearm from behind and spun her around.

"Yah. What are you-" 

"I'm really, really, really sorr-"

"What are you talking about?" She tried to push him away, but his arms were just gripped too tightly on her petite waist. She started crying once more, blaming Chanyeol for it as she hit his chest.

"Hit me how many times you want. I won't fight back. Just please forgive me."

"Not now. Not now. N-not n-now." She shook her head and placed her arms on her sides lim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter