Thequel

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Ring Stuck On My Finger

My life's terrible...

What is really behind these things that I have to have this life when it's already ruined to the fact that it already started the day that I was born? Sure, everybody has problems but it's like I am the only one that has this kind of impossible thing!

So. I have told you that Suho-oppa and Baekhyun started a fight between each other and it lasted for a month, Myunggie's cancer's already in Stage 4, and the others really are terrible like me. I said it like that right? But it didn't happened yet.

It will just happen.

"But I wasn't expecting when I found out the next morning, a ring got stucked on my finger, which is the same as Chanyeol's ring. 

So I started asking them why would I have a ring, expecially it looks like the pari of Chanyeol's. My parents, his parents, or even oppa and my friends don't want to tell me.

But when I knew about it...my whole life went upside down. Baekhyun and Suho-oppa started a fight and it lasted for like a month, Myungsoo's cancer became stage 4 already. The others were really terrible.

Especially Chanyeol...

All our memories together...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter