Sleeping with who?!

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"Those stupid idiots!'' Chanyeol blurted while walking to Bae Ran's house by her side. Bae Ran looked at him worriedly since they left school. He's been having a hard time to keep up with his studies back in the school. His head is occupied with EXO in it.

"Yah. Stop thinking about them already. Focus on the road." said Bae Ran and snapped her fingers in front of Chanyeol then patted his shoulder lightly.

"How can I? They're all over the place! Now I'll see D.O in your house." he said then looked at Bae Ran. She twitched her left eye when she saw him pout and remained calm, not wanting to blush. They crossed the road and walked qagain, talking about EXO.

"Try to think of other things. Like foods! Those are yummy!" said Bae Ran and her lips.

"Aish!" Chanyeol ruffled his hair and looked at her, daringly. "Why will I think about food? Baekhyun is called Bacon! D.O is called donut! Lay is called Lay's. Aish! No!" said Chanyeol and stomped.

"Arasso, arasso. We're here already. Let's find ways later." smiled Bae Ran and turned the knob, opening the door. "Oppa! I'm home!" she placed her bag on the table and opened the zipper. "Oppa!" she creamed once more.

"Maybe he is not home?" asked Chanyeol then sat down beside her, opening his bag also.

"Hm. maybe." said Bae Ran then took out her homework and the things they bought for their project.

"Great!" exclaimed Chanyeol then rubbed his hands together before taking out his pencil. He started to draw something on a scratch of paper. "What should we draw? The theme is like... love." said Chanyeol and shrugged. He placed the pencil down and looked at Bae Ran. "Hmmm? What do you think?"

"Maybe a pinky prmise will do." said Bae Ran and smiled. Chanyeol scrunched his nose then shook his head. "Then... do you want the clasped hands?" she asked.

"Maybe. Let's try that." Chanyeol smiled and slowly, intertwined his long fingers to Bae Ran's. He laughed and clutched his stomach. "Your hand is cute!" he said and started to laugh harder and louder.

"Yah! This is no competition!" said Bae Ran and pulled Chanyeol's hand to intertwine them to hers. Chanyeol calmed down and started to draw their hands.

"Don't move, will you?" said Chanyeol feeling annoyed after repeating the drawing for the 7th time. "I will not continue this you want that?" he asked and looked at Bae Ran.

She stopped waving their intertwined hands and stayed atill, not answering Chanyeol's question then looked at his drawing. Chanyeol shrugged then looked at the drawing before sketching.

"Done!" he said and raised his fist and started to cheer. "Wooh! You don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter