Denial | 거부

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"YAH!!!" Suho flicked D.O's forehead then grunted. "Can't you just wait for 5 to 10 seconds?! They're about to kiss! About... to kiss!" he whined then shook your brother's shoulders. "ARGH! THAT'S WHY I HATE BEING WITH YOU, YOU KNOW?! YOU ALWAYS OVERREACT!"

"You know, if you want to eavesdrop maybe low your voice down and find a spot you're suitable to hide in." Suho froze then looked at Chanyeol who was raising a brow at him. "You stupid Do Kyungsoo. Now she went away! Thanks to you!" he kicked his leg then glared. "And YOU..." he sent daggers to Suho. "... you'll get it later." and with that, he left.

"Is that guy possessed?" asked Kai and jabbed his thumb at Chanyeol's retreating figure. Baekhyun shrugged then stood up, sighing slyly.

"Maybe. Come on! He's always possessed!" said Baekhyun then walked away with his hands inside his pockets.

"Aish. I really hate you, you know that?!" D.O snortled at Suho then rolled his eyes.

"Hm. Okay. If you say so. You still have Kim with you to comfort you.... YENNO?!?!" he laughed then dragged Hye and Sungyeol away.

"What the- YAH!!!! DO KYUNGSOO!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!" he started running at the three. Kim stood there frozen with Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun laughing silently while looking at Suho playfully slapping D.O, who were having a blast in front of their building. Kim shrugged and laughed also.

"So..." she looked back and looked at Baekhyun, placing his arms behind him while softly kicking the ground and a pebble. "... do you uhh... like Suho?" he asked, raising a brow. "Hyung?" he added.

"Oh my..." Sehun leaned at Kai's here then pointed at Baekhyun. "I thought he already forget about adding the Hyung. If yes, he'll be a dead meat." Kai nodded then pushed Sehun lightly.

"Yes. Suho-Hyung will be mad." he dusted his blazer then pulled Baekhyun's elbow. "I'm really sorry for the behavior of Baekhyun-Hyung here. But I badly need him so... yeah. Later Kim-sshi!" he then smiled and scolded Baekhyun while whispering.

"What?! She didn't answer me when I asked if she likes Suho-Hyung. You know... silence means... yes...ish." Baekhyun's voice trailed off and pushed Kai like what he did to Sehun then jogged away.

"YAH!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" he screamed and jogged back at him. Sehun shrugged then followed the others with Kim behind him. Stupid Hyungs. They're more idiotic than me! And how dare Suho-Hyung tell the other I'm an idiot!

Did Baekhyun-sshi just asked me if I like S-suho-s-sshi?! Panicked Kim inside her hide. Okay Kim. Calm down. Calm... dow- OHMYGOD! HOW CA I CALM DOWN?! HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME FOR PETE'S SAKES!

"Y-yah. Are you al-right?" asked Suho to Kim. She quickly nodded and kicked Hye's leg, who was smirking and squealing behind Kai and Sungyeol. 

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter