Their Past

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Have you guys seen it?" asked Chanyeol to Sungyeol and Kim, as they also helped for looking. The two shook their heads and separated ways once more. The latter scratched his head and went inside the library to ask Suho. Just then, he saw Baeran jumping up and down on one of the shelves.

He forgot about asking Suho about her Botany book and started walking to her direction.

 

But then the door opened, making Chanyeol stop on his tracks and turn around. There, Gino came in and scanned his ID while the council president just stared at Chanyeol and motioned the latter.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked as he neared the senior calling him who has a down and worried expression.

"We need you in the office now. Mr. Kang suddenly got a heart attack."

"W-what?"

"Just go." The door closed. Chanyeol sighed and looked back at Baeran who was still jumping up and down. He marched towards Gino who was talking to some random girls, more like flirting to them and patted his shoulder.

"Hyung?"

"Oh, hey Chanyeol." He stated blankly and nodded.

"Can you help Baeran over there for me?" Before Gino can even answer, Chanyeol quickly turned around and ran outside the library. "I hope Mr. Kang's okay."

 

"Why are you so damn high?!" Baeran hissed and tried to jump once more. But then she was stopped when pair of hands cricled her waist, making her sit on the person's shoulder. "What the-"

"Just get your book. Come on, my shoulder is already tired." She smiled and took the book, then hopped off from his shoulder.

"Thanks oppa."

"Welcome." He said flatly and turned around, about to leave her when she grabbed his wrist and forcefully pulled him back. "Aish. What?"

"You okay, oppa? You don't sound AND look good." He rolled his eyes and slapped her hand that was nearing on his face and turned to an other direction.

"U-uhmm...I'm fine. I'm just-"

"Wait! Your voice is kinda hoarse, oppa." Baeran suddenly slapped the back of her hand on Gino's forehead, making the latter flinch and widened her eyes at his cousin. 

"What the hell are you-"

"Aish! Oppa! You shoudn't have come to school if you're sick!" A sly smile suddenly formed on his lips, as he carefully took her hand off of his forehead. "Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing. I just missed you." He hugged her and rocked back and forth then quickly pulled away.

"Whatever. Come on. Let's get you to the infirmary, oppa."

"Why don't we just go to the garden? It's nice there." Baeran sighed and pulled him out of the library. 

 

"And as expected~" Chanyeol sang and and stood up from the chair and started twisting it over and over again.

"Chanyeol -sshi over here will be our head until Mr. Kang recovers." He blew a wild raspberry and started exiting the room when he was pulled back by the secretary. 

"Eii hyung?!"

"Where do you think you're going?" Donghun smirked and blocked the door, spreading his legs.

"Why? Can't I leave the room for a sec?"

"Nope." He rolled his eyes and turned aroound, all pairs of eyes looking at his direction. He lazily walked up to the table and slammed his hands, picking the papers up. 

"Ooooookay. Starting tomorrow, hmm...yeah." He started flipping the pages, when he recieved a loud smack at the back of the head from the president. "Aish! Why am I even the head if president over here can be it herself?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter