Now I Always Believe What My Horoscope Says

My Horoscope Says

 

      The man faked a cry, mocking Mara’s question. “Is that how you treat a best friend?”

 

“More like an EX-best friend you say? An EX-best friend who fooled me all this time? What is your motive? Huh?!” Hyun Joong had a disturbing smirk plastered on his face, scaring you a bit but you still stood bravely as he was walking towards you. Yunho stood up and made you stay behind him. “Go away!”

 

     Hyun Joong stopped his tracks. “I see that you are still alive. That stupid man did his job well.” He laughed sarcastically.

“You must be very disappointed that I’m here talking in front of you.”

“I guess I have to finish you myself!” Hyun Joong quickly clutched at the pistol inside his pocket and pointed it at Yunho. “MARA RUN!” With the alarming situation yet again, you didn’t have the second thought of saving yourself. ‘Yunho oppa, you’re always the one who is hurting. I can’t sand to see you harmed anymore.’

“Oppa! Andweyo! Hyun Joong-ah! Just tell me what you want! Please… don’t hurt Yunho oppa…” The state called yourself to condescend and eat your pride. Although it is against your will, you knelt to the ground, stunning the two men. You humbly begged Hyun Joong as tears continuously fall down.

“I am not a person who will accept request without having something in return.”

“PLEASE! I’LL DO OR GIVE YOU ANYTHING! ” Without any warning, Hyun Joong grabbed your wrist. Still pointing the gun at Yunho, he dragged you away from him. “Come to me and never return to him!”

“No! Don’t Mara! Don’t leave me again!” Yunho ran trying to get you back but Hyun Joong pulled the trigger. “If you didn’t show up in Mara’s life, it would’ve been easier for my part!”

“AHHHHHH!” Yunho fell on the ground. Both of his eyes half-closed, he was holding onto his bleeding shoulder.

“NOOOOOOOO! You promised me not to hurt him!” You hit Hyun Joong’s chest with your fists. “BE QUIET~!” Hyun Joong punched your stomach making you sleep. He then carried your body over his shoulders and paced to his car.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Jung Min came running from the hospital gate and quickly shot Hyun Joong’s leg. Hyun Joong cried in pain but resisted it, stood up to escape. Before he could even move, Jung Min shot his other leg. This time, you and Hyun Joong fell on the ground. “You deserve this bastard.”

 

      With the multiple gun shots heard, the workers did not dare to get out. The patients also hid and locked their doors. But upon hearing Jung Min’s cry of help, nurses came running. They helped you, most especially Yunho and Hyun Joong.

 

     The three of you were all unconscious. Yunho and Hyun Joong were brought to the operating room.

Jung Min called his bandmates and Yunho’s bandmates while waiting. The boys shortly came after the notice. They all had worried faces and looks.

 

“Where’s MARA?!” Jaejoong and Changmin shook Jung Min. Knowing that these two oppas love and care for you. “She’s fine. She’s sleeping. She was punched in the stomach by Hyun Joong hyung.”

“MWOH?! Hyun Joong did that?” Jaejoong can’t even think that Hyun Joong was capable of doing that to you since he was also your best friend.

“He was taking Mara away and he even shot Yunho hyung on his shoulder. I can’t think of other ways to stop him so I shot him in both of his legs.”

“I can’t believe it…” Hyung Joon and Kyu Jong had their hands clasped together.

“I swear when that man wakes up, I’ll knock his lights out for doing this to hyung and Mara.” Yoochun and Junsu gritted through their teeth.

 

 

AFTER AN HOUR

 

      The red light from the operating room was shut and the doctors came out. The boys piled up as they asked the condition of the two. They were relieved to hear that the operation was safe and they were both moved to the room where you are sleeping.

 

“Yunho hyung is back here in the hospital again.” Changmin said as he put a blanket over Yunho’s sleeping figure.

“What came to the mind of Hyun Joong hyung for him to do all this?” Young Saeng pondered with frustration. To him, Hyun Joong is a responsible man who thinks twice before doing anything. With all of the circumstances happened, he was disappointed, really disappointed. “At least Jung Min hyung got to stop him even before hurting Mara more.” Hyung Joon patted Young Saeng’s back.

“I know all of the story behind this.” Jung Min silently muttered but the boys still heard him.

“What is it then?”

“All this time, Hyun Joong silently loved Mara hoping that one day she would also feel the same. In the first place, Mara just treats Hyun Joong hyung as her best friend, nothing more and nothing less. He found out that Yunho is dating her so he tried everything to ruin their relationship but he failed. Believe Mara. Horoscopes are true. It was written according to their horoscopes. They are meant for each other. No one can’t question the message of the stars.” Jung Min exited the hospital room leaving the boys stunned.

 

 

 

      Hyun Joong realized all of his mistakes and sincerely apologized to Yunho and you. Yunho was a man who bears no grudges so he was able to accept it immediately. He decided to quit SS501, moved to US to start a new life.

 

 

TWO YEARS LATER

YOUR POV

 

     Hyun Joong oppa debuted as a solo singer in the US. With his newly-released album, he already bagged numerous awards and titles. Of course, I supported and encouraged him. I already erased the bitter memory in the past and we remained friends, BEST FRIENDS. We often send emails to each other and he secretly told me he is dating Katy Perry. Hot news right? Anyway, it is still hidden from the media so let’s keep our mouths shut, araso?

 

      Changmin oppa and Nicole’s relationship was leaked last night! Changmin was cornered by MBC’s reporter and confronted him about his dating rumors. He bravely admitted it. Cassiopeia was sure saddened about it at first but they all supported the couple and wished for their happiness. That nasty oppa didn’t tell me that they started dating a month after the hotel opening here in Seoul.

 

      Jaejoong oppa and Dara unnie got married two months ago. Jaejoong oppa had a hard time courting Dara unnie because his rival was Rain oppa! As we all know, Thunder really likes Rain for his older sister. Nonetheless, Jaejoong oppa won the heart of Dara unnie. He even bragged at Yunho oppa that his cooking made Dara love him. As they say, ‘You can win a woman’s heart through her stomach.’ Yunho oppa denied it and they even argued about that. A YunJae love quarrel! Kekekeke.

 

      Junsu oppa is still single but a happy single man. Last month, we opened our first water park. I chose him to be the endorser and we named the theme park as ‘O-XIAH-nic Escapade’. He often stays in the dolphin aquariums. I don’t know what he is always doing there. I visited the park yesterday and I saw him kissing the dolphin! Kekekeke.

Yoochun oppa, just like Junsu oppa, he’s still single. I didn’t have a chit chat with him yet because he’s busy with his drama. Whenever DBSK oppas hang out, he’s always not around. He would call us and tell that he has a filming schedule or whatnot.

 

       Me and Yunho oppa?

 “AHHHH! AHHHH! JAGIYA! HELP!” Yunho oppa yelled as his hair was being pulled. I giggled, “Haneul-ah, don’t hurt appa.” I carried the baby girl in my arms and tickled her. “If she keeps doing that, I’m going to be a bald man!” He whined and pouted. I pecked his cheek, “You’re a handsome bald man!”

 

       Yunho oppa and I are happily married for over a year now. After the incident we held a conference and made our relationship public. Then after three months, we made our vows to each other. And now, God blessed us with a sweet little angel.

 

        I still manage the hotel empire but now Yunho oppa is helping me. Whenever he doesn’t have his group activities, he would always come and help me. Actually he and DBSK oppas are the one managing the water park. They always spend their leisure time there.

 

“Ma… ma! Pa… pa!” Haneul cooed. Yunho oppa excitedly snuggled her. “OMO! Haneul what did you say?” “Mama! Papa!”

“Hear that Jagiya! Aigoo~ Our baby is so smart!” I saw Haneul yawning. I glanced at my watch. “Oppa, it’s already Haneul's bed time.” We headed to her bed room. Yunho oppa rocked her and hummed My Little Princess. She fell asleep shortly and he gently laid her tired little body inside her crib. Oppa slung his arm over my shoulders as we both watched Haneul sleep peacefully. “Komawo Jagiya.”

“Why are you thanking me oppa?” I looked at him with an amused face. “If you didn’t make me believe in horoscopes, I will never meet you.” He caressed my face with so much love and affection. “Even if you didn’t believe, we are destined. You’re my fated lover oppa.” He chuckled and captured my lips, “Nonetheless, now I always believe what my horoscope says.”