Birthday – Yoona

Childcare Chaos

Throwing in another thing that I should had written and posted 17 days ago. I think this will look somewhat familiar, if you guys do remember what I posted on Youngie's birthday XD
-----_____-----


The doe-eye girl is sleeping soundly, in the embrace of her girlfriend. The tall girl opens her eyes shortly after the house became quiet and looks downwards to make sure that her deer is already sleeping. As careful as she could, she slides out of the bed without waking up her deer and headed to the kitchen quickly.

 

She opens every drawer and cupboard, bringing out all the food she had hidden carefully during the day without anyone noticing. She makes sure that all of these are well hidden from the sight of anyone else. Quietly, she sets the table up with the food and lights up a candle carefully.

 

After making sure that every thing is perfect, she heads back to the room that she shares with her beloved deer. Even though there’re two beds, most of the time they slept together on just one of the beds. It’s a habit they both got during the time when the doe-eye girl is ill.

 

“Yoongie…” She nudges the girl gently, whispering into her ears. The girl brushes her off at first but woke up soon after to her persistent nudging.

 

“Youngie… What is it…?” Yoona yawned as she sits up slowly, rubbing her eyes. Sooyoung says nothing else, and grabbed Yoona’s hand, leading her out of the room, towards the kitchen. Yoona’s eyes widen at the sight of the fully occupied dining table. “W… Where did you get all of these?”

 

“For you, I can do anything, so why are you surprised that I’m able to prepare all these?” Sooyoung grins, pulling a chair and signals to Yoona for her to sit down. “It’s not a wonderful meal but it’s my effort. It’s still food anyway.”

 

“Jeez… But why are we doing this at this hour?” Yoona sighed, sitting down and Sooyoung pushes the chair in, before going to the opposite side to sit down.

 

“Shh… Don’t wake the rest up. I prepared this for you so I don’t want them to disturb or come and snatch any of these from you.” Sooyoung pressing a finger on Yoona’s lips. Yoona nodded. “Come on. Let’s eat.”

 

“Something is suspicious about this, Youngie. Why are you doing this?” Yoona tiltes her head slightly, feeling confused.

 

“Just eat. I always wanted to do this, you know. Candlelit dinner, but since we are always with the other girls, I couldn’t do it. Restaurants are too expensive for a high-school girl like me so I just have to resort to this.” Sooyoung pushes more of the food towards Yoona. “Come on~”

 

“Araso. Araso. Snacks for candlelit dinner aren’t romantic though.” Yoona teased.

 

“Jeez… I… I would also love to have a proper meal with you for our first candlelit dinner, or maybe we should call this supper, but I can’t cook and all the shops are closed already…”

 

“Araso. I’m just teasing. Haha~” The two of them smiled at each other sweetly and start to dig in to the food. Being the shikshins, they finished them pretty quickly and while Yoona is still clearing off the last bit, Sooyoung got up from her seat and headed for the fridge. From the fridge, she brought out a small box and placed it on the table, right in front of the doe-eye girl. “What’s this?”

 

“Open it.” Sooyoung grins.

 

Yoona did as told and her eyes widen once again when she sees a small cake inside, with the words ‘Happy Birthday to my lovely deer, SooNa forever and ever~’, written on it. Somehow, Yoona could guess that Sooyoung actually wrote those words herself, because it looks rather unprofessional.

 

“Youngie…” Yoona looks up at the tall girl blankly.

 

“Happy birthday, Yoongie~ It’s past midnight now so it’s officially your birthday.” With that, Sooyoung leans in and kisses the girl softly.

 

“J… Jeez…! Y… You… should have told me… I forget about the date because you did all this without giving me a notice first…” Yoona finds herself tearing up suddenly.

 

“It won’t be a surprise if I tell you first. I was actually really worried that you might remember the date and see through my plan immediately. Good thing I know you well enough to know that you will not, haha~” Sooyoung starts to kiss the face of the girl, on the spot where the tears are. “I love you, Yoongie.”

 

“… I… I… I love you too…” Yoona blushed and they kissed once more, before they start their own tiny birthday celebration.

-----

“Who left all these junks on the table?!” The short woman exclaimed, the moment she steps into the kitchen to see all the mess. Used candle, used plates and lots of packaging of various snacks and food.

 

“Did those two did it again…?” Just then, the tanned girl came into the kitchen and sighed. She looks out of the kitchen, easily spotting the two girls sleeping on the sofa with more empty snack packets lying around the floor near the sofa.

 

“Did it again?” The woman couldn’t understand. “What do you mean, Yul?”

 

“Before you adopt us, Soo brought Yoong out of the room at night before, during her own birthday and those two finished up the cake that is meant for the monthly birthday celebration at the orphanage. We found them sleeping outside on their own with a lot of mess as well.” Yuri explained, walking over to the living room to clean up the junks. “And there, they are not sleeping on their bed again.”

 

“Jeez. These two…” Taeyeon sighed. “It’s Yoona’s birthday right?”

 

“Yea. I guess Soo wanted to be the first one to celebrate it with her. I think we should let them sleep for a while longer, shouldn’t we?”

 

“Yea… Just let them sleep. I will punish them later, for making us clean up their mess for them.”

 

“Please do. Haha~”