Questionnaire 14

Childcare Chaos

Care to check out D loves N? =w= It's SooNa. Featuring EXO though.
And I promise an update on my
drabbles on Sica's birthday. It's JeTi. =w=
And in case some of you still didn't know, do check out another on-going fic of mine -
The Girl Who...
Yes I'm shamelessly advertising here, people =w=
-----_____-----

 

Q – Yoong, how to cope up with Syoo? Sunny, why cant u control Taeng's hormones? Hyo, why cant u express ur love to Seo freely, tsundere much? Yul u n BoA equals to match made in heaven, the cutest! Fany u n Yul can be the greatest hubby here, do u realize it? (Jessie is clingy but adorable n u can handle her well)

YOONG: Ignoring her is the best punishment *smirks* So I just need to use that point to deal with her.
SOO: H… How mean!

SUN: How do you even control a ert with raging hormones?
TAE: W… What?!

HYO: I… I… Isn’t it explained… a… already…?!
TAE: Tsundere. Mmmm... Hey, that fits you, Hyo. TsundereHyo.
HYO: S… Shut up, ahjjumma!
TAE: I’M NOT AN AHJJUMMA!

YULBOA: T… Thank you~ *blushes*

FANY: Aww~ Jessi isn’t hard to deal with. Isn’t she the cutest thing ever? Why wouldn’t I be able to handle such a cute thing? Honestly, the only thing that I cannot handle is how cute she is~!
SICA: FANY AHHH~~ *hugs Tiffany* I love you~
FANY: I love you too~

 

Q – Yoong, can you stop acting so cold to Youngie? I miss your cute moments... :(
SOO: SEE! Yoongie ah! Even the readers are complaining about your behavior. Come on, come to daddy and play with me~ *walks towards Yoona with open arms and protruding lips*
YOONG: … Reader, what kind of cute moments…? *stares at the approaching tall girl* Wait… *smirks*
SOO: Yoongie ahhh~ *moves closer*
YOONG: *jumps on Sooyoung suddenly with a bright expression* Youngie ahhh~ Youngie~~~! *cuddles playfully*
SOO: E… EHH?! W… Wait, Yoongie… what’s wrong…?
YOONG: Youngie ahh~ I love you~
SOO: Yoon… Yoongie… are you alright?
YOONG: Wae~? Youngie doesn’t love Yoongie? *frowns and pouts*
SOO: N… No… I… I didn’t mean it that way but, why are you like this suddenly…? W… What happened…?
YOONG: *cuddles closer quietly*
SOO: *pushes Yoona away slightly* Yoongie… Can you tell me what’s wrong with you…?
YOONG: Wae~? Youngie doesn’t like Yoongie anymore…? *tearful expression* Yoongie loves You… Youngie… a lot… *cries* UWAHHHH~
SOO: E…EHHH?! Y… YOONGIE… W… *hugs Yoona quickly* HUSH HUSH! SHHH~!! I LOVE YOU. I REALLY DO. PLEASE STOP SCARING ME, YOONGIE. I WOULD RATHER YOU PUSH ME AWAY CONSTANTLY AND CALL ME A ERT. PLEASE DON’T…. revert back… to your childish side… Please… *hugs closer*
YOONG: …*stops crying and smiles* I love you, Youngie.
SOO: H… Huh?
YOONG: Hahahaha~
SOO: Wait… Y… You…
YOONG: *sticks tongue out at Sooyoung* MERONG~! *pushes Sooyoung away and ran off*
SOO: YAH! YOU! HOW CAN YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!? COME BACK HERE KWON YOONA! *chases after Yoona and pounces on her* JEEZ! I was so scared!
YOONG: Didn’t you say that you miss the childish me who clings to you all the time?
SOO: I… I only said that because I… miss having you to cling on me… I… didn’t mean that I want you to revert back… *tears swell up in eyes*
YOONG: Jeez… Why are you crying…? *wipes tears away from Sooyoung’s eyes*
SOO: BECAUSE I’M REALLY SCARED! I… I thought you really…
YOONG: Araso. I’m sorry for playing such a prank on you… Come closer…
SOO: *moves closer*
YOONG: *moves closer and kisses Sooyoung*

-CUT! The rest is just kissing so there’s nothing to see anymore *grins and watches intently*-