Christmas Special 01 – The Shopping

Childcare Chaos

 

OHGAD. SM TEASING US WITH THE GIRLS' HAND.

[A/N] HELLO PEOPLE~ ㅋㅋㅋ Here comes the very first part of my Christmas special! Hehe~ It's been a while since you see these two shorties, right~? hehe~ Anyway, after this Christmas special, I will start on my new SooNa fic~ Do support it ㅋㅋ Show your love for SooNa~~<3 XD

And ohgad. SM teasing us with a logo and not long ago, with a picture of our girls' beautiful hands. Can't wait~~~~~ STOP TEASING US, SM!!! >XD
Oh well~ Hope you guys will like the Christmas special~ ㅋㅋㅋ

-----_____-----

 

The short woman woke up early today. Together with her girlfriend, or wife, she went to the nearest shopping mall to shop.

Yesterday, she had made the girls write down what they like and she is using the list of items to buy some presents for the girls. Taking a glance at the long list, more than half of it filled with food, she sighed and started to pity her wallet.

"Yuri didn't write anything... What should we get for her?" Sunny asked, looking at the list.

"Mickey mouse? I think she likes that mouse." Taeyeon replied, looking around for a shop that sells soft toys and spotted one almost immediately, at the corner. Checking the time, she hurried over to the shop. "Those girls wake up, earliest, in the noon. Except for Seo. Better hurry."

The two of them walk around the place, trying to look for a Mickey Mouse toy, finding it on the shelf at the end, together with the other Disney characters. Picking out a medium sized one, they continue to look for other toys.

"Noona!" Right after they pick out a Keroro toy, someone seems to be calling them. The two of them turn around and saw a group of guys approaching them. "Hi noona."

"... You are...?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and stared at the group of good looking guys.

"I'm from the same school as your girls. My name is Kim Jonghyun and these are my friends." The first one answered with a wide grin plastered on his face. "Minho, Key, Onew and Taemin."

"Do we know you?" Sunny asked, not recognizing them at all.

"Erm... we saw you once that time, when Yoona ssi came to school without your permission..."

"Ohh... Erm... Yes?"

"Erm... May I ask, what does Yoona ssi likes...?" Jonghyun asked, trying to sound as polite as possible, not wanting to offend either of the girls of course.

"Sooyoung." Taeyeon answered almost immediately with a straight face. "And her sisters."

"... I... I know that..." Jonghyun sighed.

"Food."

"B... But I can't give her food suddenly... It's weird..."

Taeyeon and Sunny kept quiet for a moment. It's obvious that this guy here has feelings for the doe-eye girl so they aren't sure if they should help him, knowing the temper of the tall girl. Without saying a word, the two of them walked away. Jonghyun stared blankly and followed them quickly, wanting to convince them to tell him something but before he can say anything, Taeyeon pulls out something from a shelf and shoved it into his face.

"This." Taeyeon said, letting go of the Rilakkuma plush in her hand. Jonghyun held it out to see it clearly and grinning almost immediately.

"Thank you, noona! Thank you!" Jonghyun bowed repeatedly and happily.

"Help us carry our stuffs in return for the answer." Taeyeon smirks.

"... S... Sure...!" Jonghyun agreed almost immediately, with only a bit of hesitation because he doesn't know if his friends will help him. After picking out a bumblebee Rilakkuma and a Totoro, and a Woody toy, Taeyeon and Sunny proceed to purchase the five toys and the bags end up in the guys' hands of course.

"Couple tees?" Taeyeon looked at Sunny, who nodded. Since Jessica wrote 'Tiffany' and 'Sleep', they didn't know what to buy for her. In the end, they decided to buy a set of couple tee for her and Tiffany. The design is another problem though.

"Fany likes some fluffy unicorn, so why not we get the one with the unicorn?" Sunny points to the set with a unicorn printed on it. And they bought it.

"What about Hyo? She wrote 'Just make Seo stop caring about her Keroro and books.' on the paper... Even though I asked her to write what she likes..." Taeyeon sighed again. The girls' answers are terrible. It's either a whole lot of items or nothing at all. At least nothing that they can buy.

"Maybe some CDs...?" Sunny is unsure as well. "Or do you want to go with couple tee again?"

"Couple tee then."

After buying yet another set of couple tee, the two women, with five guys behind them, headed to the supermarket and came out after purchasing three trolleys full of food. The one carrying those bags are the guys still, of course.

"We have to hurry now. Before the girls wake up." Taeyeon signals to the guys to hurry and they rushed back home. Sunny opens the door and peeks in, checking the environment.

"Good morning, Sunny unnie." It's Seohyun.

"Oh... Morning. Anyone else awake?" Sunny asked.

"No. Just me." Seohyun replied with a smile. "Why?"

"Nothing." Sunny gives a okay sign to Taeyeon and the latter marches in with the guys behind her.

"J... Jonghyun ssi...? And..." Seohyun is obviously shocked to see the guys.

"I know about the things going on in between them and you girls but they are our helpers. Ignore them for once." Taeyeon replied, asking the guys to put down the stuffs and getting them to sit down for a drink. After a drink, the guys left, with Jonghyun holding a huge Rilakkuma plush in his arms.

"What did you buy, unnie?" Seohyun starts to look through the bags and Sunny stops her quickly.

"You're not supposed to look... Taengoo! Keep the stuffs!" Sunny sighed. Taeyeon got to work instantly, transferring all the bags into her room as fast as she could, with Sunny's help. After five minutes, everything is cleared. "Did you buy the decoration...?"

"Oh crap! I forget!" Taeyeon smacks her own forehead. She locks the door of her bedroom quickly and soon, the two women are out of the house again.

"Come back soon, unnies!" Seohyun shouted and the whole house regains its silence.