Chapter 22: Queen

Childcare Chaos

[A/N] Oh I love the reply system... So, let's get on with the story. New character~ But I'm not sure if it's gonna be a minor one or a important supporting character. Let's just see how the story flows and how my mind wants it to be like eventually...... Getting writer block these days.... OTL

 

-----_____-----

As lunchtime approaches, more and more people start to gather outside that particular classroom after hearing a certain rumor about a new face. The bell rang, indicating the start of the break. Those students outside start to swarm in, making it difficult for the teacher to get out of the room. They are pushing each other, wanting to get a closer look. However, a certain blonde hair girl reveals her icy glare, causing them to jerk and move backwards.

 

“Don’t crowd around here. It’s stuffy.” Tiffany grabs her favorite girl’s hand tightly and speaks to the big crowd in the classroom. She then turns around to whisper to the blonde girl. No one hears what she says, but the blonde girl giggled and the icy glare disappeared instantly. Her cheeks are slightly tinted with redness.

 

“The two of you better behave yourself in school…” Yuri sighed. Jessica sticks her tongue out playfully at her, causing the guys’ heart to flutter with her cuteness.

 

“Stop it, Jessi~ You’re too cute.” Tiffany covers Jessica’s mouth with her hand, and turn the girl’s head around to face herself. “Only do it to me, okay?” She whispered. Playfully, Jessica gave Tiffany a quick peck on the cheek. The students in the classroom exclaimed, in excitement.

 

“YAH! JESSICA JUNG!” Yuri screamed.

 

“Nnng~” Just then, someone let out a cute sound, attracting all the attention of the people in the room. The doe-eye girl yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily, before snuggling close to the tall girl beside her like a little kitten. “Youngie~~”

 

“Yul….” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“Sor.. Sorry, Yoong. Did I wake you up?” Yul shifted her attention to the doe-eye girl immediately. However, she didn’t receive any reply as the doe-eye girl fell asleep again, in the tall girl’s embrace. “This girl…” She showed a smile of defeat.

 

“Who is she, Yuri ssi?” Someone asked.

 

“My sister.” Yuri replied, trying to figure out who is the one asking, as the voice sounded so familiar. Slowly, the crowd started moving apart, not saying a word. There are only two possibilities for this kind of situation. A good one or a bad one, and judging from the voice earlier, it’s the good one. The five girls stood up and Sooyoung tried to do that as well.

 

“Haha. Why do you need to stand? Just stay in your seat.” The person emerges from within the crowd with a beautiful smile.

 

“But BoA nim..” Sooyoung felt bad. The most respected and well-loved student in the whole school is standing right in front of her, and she’s the only one sitting down.

 

“It’s not like I’m a important character of the country. Why did you girls stand up? Just sit down.” BoA replied, the smile on her face remains. She pulls a chair and sits down right in front of the tall girl and the sleeping doe-eye girl, staring at the new face that she has never seen before. “She looks just like the two of you… Triplet?”

 

“Yea, BoA nim. She’s unwell so she’s not attending school.”

 

“I heard of it. That’s sad. She’s very cute, like the six of you.” BoA smiles at the girls. The girls couldn’t help it but to feel so happy about it. Kwon BoA, the most respected and well-loved student in the whole school. Someone with great looks and personality. Even as the six goddesses of the school, being able to be interacting so close with her is like a dream to them. In another words, she’s like their idol. Someone that they look up to very much. The ‘Queen’ of the student body, Kwon BoA.