Chapter 41: Partner

Childcare Chaos

 

[A/N] YO PEOPLE! BEHOLDDDDD..... just read on. XD
-----_____-----

 

Time passes really quickly as the condition of the doe-eye girl improves rapidly throughout the whole period. Each day, she is able to stay in her mature state for an hour more than the previous change. From two hours to three hours, then to four hours and so on. The girls walk into the school compound together, and the tall girl is obviously in a extremely good mood with someone's hand in hers, fingers intertwined. That person no longer wears casual clothing, but the school uniform. After so long, the condition of the doe-eye girl is finally gone. With the girls, especially Sooyoung, by her side, she recovers at an unimaginable speed. Even the doctor is surprised by her rapid improvement.

"Good morning, BoA nim." The girls greeted the petite girl walking in front of them.

"Oh. Morning." BoA turns around and smiles at them. Her attention went to the doe-eye girl after which, sensing that there's something different about the girl. "Morning, Yoona."

"Morning, BoA nim." Yoona smiles at her.

"Congratulation on her recovery. Glad that she's fine now, though I might miss having a cute dongsaeng doing aegyo for me. Haha." BoA laughed.

"I'm still cute, BoA nim." Yoona grins as she does a buing buing.

"Yes. Yes. Haha." BoA pats her and ruffles her hair gently. "Better stop now or someone might kill me, right?" BoA teased as she took a glance at the tall girl.

"W... What...?" Sooyoung notices it immediately and blushed. "I... I won't dare or bear to harm you, BoA nim."

"I'm just kidding. See you guys later." BoA waves at the girls and walks ahead, heading back to her classroom.

"Fany, buing buing." Without any reason, the blonde girl started doing aegyo to her girlfriend, surprising the girl.

"J... Jessi... What's that for?" Tiffany blushed. "Don... Don't do it again. I can't handle your cuteness."

"Hehe~" Jessica giggles as she side-hugged the girl. The American couple becomes more and more open about their relationship as time passes, and they even have people supporting and liking them as a pair. The Choding and Maknae couple became closer, with Seohyun giving more attention to the choding than her books and Keroro. And not forgetting about the Shikshin couple who is obviously deeply in love and slightly more open about their relationship after Yoona's recovery. And of course, the lonely tanned girl is feeling lonelier than ever.

"Feeling lonely?" Just then, a familiar sounding voice enters her ears suddenly, causing her to turn around quickly with a frown.

"No. Stay away from us, Kim Jonghyun. Seeing you make my day bad." The tanned girl hissed, and went ahead to walk with the girls. However, the guy is pretty persistent.

"What happen to that childish girl?" Jonghyun asked after increasing his speed to match with the tanned girl's speed.

"None of your business. Go away." Yuri sighed, and walked even faster. Jonghyun shrugs and slows down, feeling a little tired from walking too fast. His group caught up with him soon after and crowd around him, walking in a group.

"Does something matters, Yul?" Tiffany noticed the frown on Yuri's face.

"Nothing. I saw something disgusting just now." Yuri replied, sighing.

"Kim Jonghyun?"

"Yes. Makes my day bad... Whatever."

"So how's the finding of partner going? Yoong recovered already so I don't think you have an excuse now, Yul." Tiffany nudges the girl gently with a smirk. Feeling a little jealous that her girlfriend's attention is diverted from her, Jessica moves closer and hugs Tiffany's arm tightly, resting her head on Tiffany's shoulder and pouting. "Don't tell me you're jealous, Jessi."

"A little bit..." Jessica admitted, blushing slightly as she avoids eye contact with Tiffany.

"Don't be like this, Jessi. I'm yours forever. This heart says so." Tiffany pats on her own heart area as she says with a smile.

"Aww~" Jessica's face brightens up instantly and she moves closer, smiling brightly. Yuri gives herself a face palm at their lovey dovey speech and actions, before walking away from the pair and went ahead to join her youngest sister and the choding.

These two seem to have so much to talk about even though their personality and interest are different.

"Power of love." Yuri murmured and shrugged. "Maybe I should really find a partner soon. Fany is right. Yoong is alright now so I don't have a reason to be following her and interrupting her moment with Soo anymore..."

Thinking about that seriously, Yuri didn't even realize that they are in class already. Settling at her seat, she blocked off all of the students' comment about Yoona's recovery and drifted deeply into her own world of thoughts.