Chapter 35: Boredom

Childcare Chaos

 

[A/N] ALRIGHT. Here.... I'm going to scream into the mirror, in my own face.... SCREW THE WEEKLY THING~ I'M GONNA UPDATE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT~ /smacks self/ Okay. Here, people. I screwed myself. *flings homework into bin* And those papers. Yoongie has to cleanse her eyes, I think... Mm...
-----_____-----

 

Even though they didn’t do much during the game, the six girls are as tired as their classmates. The blonde girl slumps onto her chair and rests her head on her desk, falling asleep almost instantly. Her girlfriend couldn’t help but smile at the sight, thinking about how cute the blonde girl is as she pats the girl gently.

 

“Fany…” Just then, the tanned girl came over with a shy smile. Tiffany noted the tint of redness on her cheeks and she began to wonder why.

 

“Are you blushing, Yul?” Tiffany asked, staring at the tanned girl.

 

“I… I guess… Erm, Fany ah… Can I ask you a question?” Yuri sits down beside Tiffany, not looking at the girl while she speaks.

 

“Sure.”

 

“How does it feel like to be in love…?”

 

“Huh?” Tiffany became confused for a moment. She then remembers that the tanned girl never had a partner before since young. She’s always looking out for her sisters and did not even bother finding other friends. Unlike the rest of them, she never knows how is it like to actually like someone in the relationship kind of way. “Mm… Sweet?”

 

“Sweet?”

 

“Yea. The nice and warm feeling that brings out the sweetness… At least that how I felt when I’m with Jessi. It’s always so nice and so warm, that I don’t want to leave her side for a second.”

 

“That sounds great…”

 

“It is~ Love is a great thing, Yul. Right now, Seo had grown up already and she has Hyo by her side, while Yoong has Soo already. Maybe it’s time for you to…”

 

“… I don’t know, Fany ah… Seeing you guys make me feel like of lonely but then, I’m the happiest when I’m with you guys, seeing how happy you guys are… Plus, there’s no one…”

 

“Take it slowly, Yul. You will definitely find a partner soon. Someone that you love and love you a lot~” Tiffany smiles sweetly, patting Yuri on her shoulder. Yuri returns the smile with a smile, before thanking the girl and walking back to her seat.

 

I wonder… Who will it be and when I will be able to feel that sweetness…? Yuri sighed.

-----

“Never ever run out on your own again.” The short girl hits the head of the doe-eye girl gently with a stick.

 

“Okay…” The doe-eye girl replied, with a sad expression. Even though she just saw the tall girl a few minutes ago, she’s missing her already. She wants to see the tall girl badly. After fidgeting about on the sofa, she went back to her room and lay on her bed. Seeing that, the short girl gives an okay sign to her partner and the both of them got in bed impatiently. “… Taeyeon unnie, are you making babies right now?” Being bored on her own, the doe-eye girl stood outside the master bedroom and shouted.

 

“…. S… Shut up, Yoona! Do… Don’t say it out loud!” Taeyeon shouted in reply.

 

“I’m bored, unnie… Can I watch the process? I’m curious how you-” Yoona pouted as she continues to shout, and soon, before she can finish her sentence, Taeyeon opened the door with the blanket wrapped around her body.

 

“Yoona… I cannot let you watch. It’s not good for you (and embarrassing for us). So please be a good girl and go play on your own.” Who that, Taeyeon closed the door and Yoona could hear them clearly. The doe-eye girl sighed and sat down on the sofa again, thinking of what she can do to entertain herself. An idea came into her mind but she shook it off immediately.

 

“I promised Taeyeon unnie… Cannot…” She murmured to herself. But the idea refuses to go away. “… But I really want to see Youngie… And I kind of miss Nice Unnie…” She sighed, lying back on the sofa as she fiddlers around with the television controller.

…..

“Byuntae, stop caressing already.” The girl smirks as she looks at her girlfriend’s hands, which are on her chest.

 

“Bunny yah~” The short girl bends down to give her a peck on the lips. “I don’t want to. It feels great.”

 

“Byuntae.” Sunny grins, moving up to kiss the girl. The kiss turns into a passionate one and neither of them noticed the extra presence in the room. It’s only when they heard the sound of someone munching on chips, then they realize that the doe-eye girl is squatting by the door and looking at them. “Y… Yoona?!”

 

“Y… Yah!! Yoona, why are you in here?!” Taeyeon pulls the blanket up quickly, to cover both their bodies.

 

“I’m bored, unnie… And the door isn’t lock…” Yoona replied, still munching on the chips.

 

“G… Get out of the room right now, Yoona! Quick!” Taeyeon shouted and the girl went out quickly when the short girl threatens to throw the pillow at her. Taeyeon jumps off the bed and closes the door and locks it quickly.

 

“STINGY UNNIE!” Yoona shouted, pouting.