Something from the past – TaeSun

Childcare Chaos

 

I GOT A BOY (or I Got a Lollipop? XD)
[A/N] As seen from this chapter, ByunTaeng's byuntaeness started from young >D
-----_____-----


"Soonkyu~!" The short figure ran towards the tree where her friend is at excitedly. Upon reaching, she crashes right into her friend and hugs her friend tightly. "I miss you, Soonkyu ah~"

"You just saw me ten minutes ago, Taengoo..." The slightly shorter girl sighed, pushing her friend away by the forehead.

"Why are you so harsh to me~?" Taeyeon pouted, before cuddling close to the girl.

"You're getting clingy, aren't you?" Sunny sighed, patting her friend before holding her hand and leading her away from the tree. The two of them walk up a small hiking path on the little hill behind their house and sit down under the giant tree at the top of the little hill, enjoying the breeze. That's the only place where they can see the city from afar. The city called Seoul. "I want to go over there and take a look."

"Let's go there together when we grow up, okay?" Taeyeon grins widely at her friend who nodded with a smile.

"My parents always say that having children is a pleasure. So Taengoo, when we grow up, let's have a lot of children, okay?" Sunny wraps her tiny arm around her friend's shoulders and pulls her friend closer. Taeyeon nodded happily and places a hand on Sunny's chest, earning and smack. "Don't touch me there."

"It's flat anyway! Plus, it's going to belong to me in future anyway~" Taeyeon sticks her tongue out at the short kid and runs away. Sunny gives a chase immediately, and with a jump, she caught the girl but they end up rolling down the little hill. Luckily, the slope isn't steep at all. "Why did you do that for~?! We're all dirty now..."

"Who says I'm going to belong to you in future? I'm going to find a great and successful husband. Bleh!" Sunny did a merong as she gets up. "And I'm sure I will have great assets in future! Unlike you!"

"What?! Your great and successful husband will be Kim Taeyeon!" Taeyeon grins, hugging the girl tightly from the back. "And your great assets... Shall be mine! I will massage them daily!"

"What the... ByunTaeng, stop your erted thought. You can't be my husband because you're a girl, idiot." Sunny blushed as she heard what Taeyeon said.

"I don't care! I say that I'm your husband and I will be! Definitely."

"Crazy."

"These will be mine too." Taeyeon grins, smacking Sunny's bum before running away.

"Yah! ByunTaeng! Come back here!" Sunny screamed, chasing after the girl. After running about for nearly fifteen minutes, the two of them collapsed under a tree, totally tired out. Both of them are sweaty and dirty. Signs that tell them that they should be going home soon. "We should get back home now..."

"Yea." Taeyeon nodded, getting up and pulling Sunny up. The two of them held hands and headed back home. However, instead of going back to her own, Taeyeon went to Sunny's house. "I'm here, Soonkyu's umma~"

"Why did you come here instead of going home?" Sunny raised an eyebrow at the grinning girl.

"Oh dear, you're here, Taeyeon ah... Just look at the both of you. Go and bathe. Go and bathe." Sunny's mother came out, totally surprised by how dirty the two kids are.

"It's okay if I bathe with Soonkyu right?" Taeyeon asked, showing her killer puppy's eyes.

"Sure~ sure~ just don't play around too much and slip, alright?" The woman showed them a gentle and caring smile as she pushed the two into the bathroom.

"What? Wait! Umma! You can't let this byuntae bathe with me! She's a byuntae!" Sunny protested but it's all in vain. The woman prepared the bathtub for the two of them and got them to take off their dirty clothing before putting them into the bathtub.

"Have fun~" The woman smiled and left the bathroom.

"Soonkyu ah~" Taeyeon grins widely at the short kid in front of her.

"Jeez. You sound and look like a stupid byuntae! Stay away from me!" Sunny sighed, flicking Taeyeon on her forehead.

"Oww~ Yah! Lee Soonkyu!" Taeyeon pouted and soon, laughter could be heard coming from within the bathroom, most of it belongs to Sunny. The woman sighed when she heard the laughter, but it's a happy sigh.

…..

"Umma. This byuntae violated me." Sunny pouted, coming out from the bathroom after finishing their bath.

"What are you talking about, Soonkyu?" The woman sighed, using a towel to wipe her daughter dry.

"I tickled her." Taeyeon came out, grinning widely. "Soonkyu's umma, I can be Soonkyu's husband in future, can't I?"

"Prove yourself worthy." The woman grins.

"I will! Definitely!" Taeyeon punched a fist into the air, with a determined look.

"Wear something, byuntae. You're completely exposed." Sunny smacks her own forehead as she glanced over at her friend, who is completely .

"Who cares. There's only you and my future mother-in-law here."

"You're setting the marriage thing up on your own...?"

"Why not?"

"You..."

"Wifey~"

"I'm not your wife!"

"Your umma gave her approval!"

"She said to prove that you're worthy, dumb."

"I AM worthy!"

"You're not."

"I am!"

"You're not."

"I am, aren't I, Soonkyu's umma~?" Taeyeon pouted as she looks at the woman, who's currently wiping her with a towel.

"Well, don't include me into your couple fight. Wear some clothes and have fun~" With that, the woman left.

"See? She said couple! She approved of me!" Taeyeon grins widely at the girl.

"Umma! Why are you siding with her?!" Sunny shouted, not wanting to admit defeat.

"Leave me out of your couple fight~" The woman replied in a teasing tone.

"Wifey~" Taeyeon hugs the girl, grinning.

"Jeez. Let me go, byuntae." And the two of them continue to play around, without putting anything on. They had lots of fun, but both of them fell sick afterwards though.