Something from the past – JeTi and Yuri

Childcare Chaos

 

Can I have this person to be the emote on my LINE instead of the white thing?
And so, I decided to add Yul into JeTi's story :P
AND NO! No SooNa again >D Even though I wrote that way before HyoHyun and JeTi + Yul.... I'm not posting it yet. But then again, I can't help but insert bit of them into this again ㅋㅋㅋ XD
Poor Yoongie though. Violent Sica on rage(?) So... I guess this is how JeTi got to know the triplets and the other two kids? :P

Anyway~ Hope you like it~ ^^
(AND SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT AGAIN. /IMSOSHAMELESSOHMYGAD/)
Do check out
The Girl Who... and my random collection of one shots (all SooNa with two exceptions). Oh and, Bitten. It's SooNa (still) but I added bit of YunBoa in. Not much though since I ended up focusing on SooNa > <"
-----_____-----

 

The little girl stares at the back of the blonde kid with a pout. She had been nudging the blonde kid for hours and the kid didn’t even bother to turn around to look at her. She wants the kid to play with her but the kid refuses to. Being an extreme sleepyhead, the blonde kid would rather sleep than to play or eat. Sleep is always her priority.

 

“Jessi~” The little girl tries again and finally, there’s some responses. The blonde kid frails her arm in the air violently and her arm drops down, and there’s no movement once again. “JESSICA JUNG!” She screamed and the blonde kid literally jumps up from her bed in shock.

 

“YAH!” Jessica glared at the girl.

 

“I had been calling you for hours!” Tiffany pouted and Jessica flinched upon seeing that. She’s always weak against the girl’s cuteness. But she’s just really sleepy and lazy. She doesn’t even want to move an inch, let alone get down her bed and run around with the girl.

 

Sighing, Jessica lies down again and pulls her blanket over herself. A sign to show that she’s not going to get up until she gets enough sleep. Puffing up her cheeks angrily, Tiffany stomps out of the room. The blonde girl turns her head slightly and peeks from under her blanket, trying to check if the girl is really gone. She feels bad for neglecting her only friend but she’s just really that sleepy and lazy.

 

Tiffany squats down outside the room and hugs her knees. All she wants is for the girl to stop sleeping and talk to her or even play with her. She wasn’t expecting much but the girl didn’t even give her the least. They had been friends for some while already and the only time that the blonde girl got down from her bed and run with her, is during their first meeting. That wasn’t really intended though.

 

Unknown to her, is that the blonde girl is actually standing behind the wall, peeking out of the room at her. Right before Jessica can call out to Tiffany, and taller kid walked past and saw the girl squatting outside the room.

 

“Why are you squatting here?” The tall kid asked, squatting down in front of Tiffany.

 

“All my friend knows is sleeping! She doesn’t even bother talking to me!” Tiffany complained, obviously unhappy.

 

“Ahh… You mean that blonde sleepyhead?” The tall kid seems to know who Tiffany is talking about. “How about you play with me then? My sisters have their own friends so I’m kind of lonely.”

 

“Why didn’t you play with your sisters?” Tiffany asked, tilting her head to the side.

 

“Mm… I’m not sure. Somehow I just feel that I shouldn’t disturb them. Plus, they are always at different corners so it’s hard to be with the two of them at the same time.”

 

“What’s your name? I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany smiles at the tall kid.

 

“I’m Yuri. So, I take it that you’re playing with me?” Yuri grins.

 

“Yep! It’s better than trying to wake that sleepyhead up!” Tiffany turns to the entrance of the room and Jessica retreated back quickly to avoid getting seen. Somehow, seeing how Tiffany smiles at the tall kid makes her unhappy. She peeks out again, shocked to see that the two kids had disappeared already.

 

She ran out of the room quickly, in search of the two kids, or rather, in search of Tiffany. She came to a corner and saw a girl who looks similar to the tall kid earlier, and she grabs the collar of the girl instantly.

 

“Where’s Fany?” Jessica hissed.

 

“W… What?” The doe-eye girl raised an eyebrow, not understanding the situation.

 

“HANDS OFF MY YOONGIE!” A taller kid came and pushed Jessica away angrily. The blonde girl fell down with a thud and she stares at the tall kid who stood in front of the doe-eye girl with a protective stance. “Who are you?”

 

“… W… Where’s… Erm… Y… Yuri! Where’s Yuri?” Jessica managed to recall the name of the tall kid from earlier and she asked, not answering Sooyoung’s question.

 

“Why are you looking for some other girl a moment earlier and looking for my sister a moment later?” Yoona asked, peeking out from behind Sooyoung’s back.

 

“… Fany is with Yuri…” Jessica pouted.

 

Yoona exchanges glances with Sooyoung for a moment and soon, the two of them are leading the blonde girl to the playroom. Jessica spots her friend playing with the tall kid at a corner, with the dollhouse, almost instantly. Before she could even run there, someone grabs the back of her collar and pulls her back.

 

“Don’t you dare hurt my sister, okay?” Yoona warned. “I will not blame you for grabbing my collar earlier but don’t do it to my sister…”

 

“I… I won’t…” At that instant, the doe-eye girl seems kind of scary. Jessica pulls herself away from the girl ran to the two girls at the corner, staring at them blankly.

 

“Jessi?” Tiffany looks up and saw the blonde girl looking at them with sad frown and a pout. “What’s wrong?” Tiffany stands up and hugs the girl, patting the girl.

 

“… I… I… I want to play…” Jessica blushed.

 

“Okay~! Come here~!” Tiffany beamed instantly when she hears that. That’s the first time that Jessica ever mentioned that she wants to play. The three of them start to play together, and it’s not noticed by Tiffany, that Jessica is constantly going against Yuri on purpose in whatever they do. Yuri gives in every time though, knowing that it’s just jealousy. She finds it funny to be honest.