Chapter 10: Copy

Childcare Chaos

"Choi Sooyoung.. What is it now..?" The short girl squatted down in front of the tall kid, sighing. "If this goes on, I will get fired, you know.." Once again, Taeyeon had to excuse herself from the office to come to the kindergarten, after getting a call from the teacher again. The same group of boys got beaten up by Sooyoung again.

"... She tried something stupid, unnie.." The doe-eye girl is looking at the other direction, as her hand rubs against her lips as though she is wiping something off. Her face is slightly redder than usual, and she's sitting a little further away from the tall kid. The tall kid jerked after hearing that and she looked at the doe-eye girl, with a sad expression. "... Don't look at me. I'm not going to help you this time.."

"I.. I'm so sorry, Yoongie.. It seems fun so.. so I wanted to try it out.." The tall kid moves closer quickly, trying to grab the hand of the doe-eye girl, who moves away quickly. "Come on, Yoongie.. I'm sorry.."

"Can someone explain to me? What happen?" Taeyeon is getting confused by the two little girls and she turns to the teacher immediately. Sunny didn't come with her this time, as she had to stay in the office to work on their project. The teacher sighed, giving Taeyeon an awkward smile.

"Erm.. Sooyoung kind of kissed Yoona.." The teacher replied, pointing to her own lips. "H.. Here.."

"Lesbian." One of the boys commented, smirking, and the others nodded.

"YOU! DO YOU WANT T-" Sooyoung flared up almost immediately, as she glared at those boys, but before she could finish her sentence, Taeyeon interrupted.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG! Where did you learn that from!?" Taeyeon screamed, scaring those kids outside the teacher's office. However, she covers Sooyoung's mouth suddenly, after remembering what happen in the morning. She knows that Sooyoung might end up saying that she is kissing Sunny. "S.. Sorry. I.. I guess I should bring them back again.. Come on, you two. Get going." Taeyeon carries the tall kid up, and the doe-eye girl just follow her out obediently. She got into the car on her own, climbing on the seat and keeping a distance from the tall kid.

"Yoongie.. I'm sorry.. Blame it on Taeyeon-unnie and Sunny-unnie.. They make it look so fun..." Sooyoung moves closer to the doe-eye girl, hugging her tightly and pouting.

"Yah! Y.. You are n.. not suppose to copy us!" Taeyeon blushed, getting behind the steering wheel and driving off quickly. Sooyoung kind of ignore her and continue to cuddle Yoona, saying that she is sorry repeatedly. Yoona didn't do anything nor say anything. She just sat there and stare blankly, thinking about the kiss. At such young age, she had already lost her first kiss to her friend. She sighed, making Sooyoung even more anxious. She didn't want Yoona to be angry at her. She started stammering as she apologises, and Yoona grinned, looking at Sooyoung. She flicked Sooyoung's forehead and laughed.

"Oww.. That hurts, Yoongie.." Sooyoung rubbed her own forehead, pouting.

"Stop saying sorry, ert." Yoona patted the tall kid, smiling.

"Y.. You are not angry?"

"Why should I? I.. I'm just shocked.."

"Really? Then can I try again? It's kinda fun, you know.." Sooyoung's face brightens up immediately.

"YAH! Kids shouldn't be doing this!!" Taeyeon shouted, looking at the two kids through the rear mirror. In the end, they didn't do it, since Yoona didn't want to.

 

.....

 

"R.. Really?" Sunny's eyes became wider as Taeyeon whispers to her, telling her what happen. She tried to hold in her laughter, but failed. Luckily, she didn't laugh really loudly and only a few of their colleagues heard her. "S.. Sooyoung, you're jjang!" Taeyeon smacked Sunny's shoulder lightly, frowning. She didn't think of this as something laughable, but Sunny is laughing so much. Sunny apologised and tried her best to stop laughing. She then leaned towards Taeyeon and whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry, Taengoo. I owe you a kiss.."

"W.. Wha..t? R. .Really?" Taeyeon blushed immediately. "O.. Okay. Apology accepted."

"Aigoo.. You're so easy to deal with, Taengoo." Sunny pinched Taeyeon's cheek playfully, before the two continue with their work, seeming to have forgotten about the two kids in the office. Sooyoung looks at the two adults for a moment, before shifting her attention to the sleeping doe-eye girl beside her. She stares at the peacefully sleeping face of the girl and smiled, before moving closer to the girl and cuddling her from the side, resting her head on her shoulder.

"You're so cute, Yoongie~" Sooyoung mumbled, as she falls into her dream land slowly. The two short girls turn around, after hearing that, and stared at the two kids. Dumbfounded.