Chapter 45: Meeting BoA

Childcare Chaos

 

[A/N] TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~ okay. Don't mind me..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-----_____-----

 

"BoA nim wants to meet me?" The tanned girl raised her eyebrows, as she doesn't understand why the petite girl wants to meet her suddenly, and just her alone. Normally, she would look for Yoona and Sooyoung but today, it's her. It makes her feel nervous.

"Yea." Yoona replied, popping a piece of chocolate into and completely ignoring the guy standing beside her, offering her a bouquet of flowers.

"Feed me, Yoongie." Sooyoung frowns at the sight of that guy and leans close to Yoona. She rejected the chocolate that Yoona tries to give her with her hand, confusing the girl. "Mouth."

"Jeez... We're in class..." Yoona blushed, looking around before putting a piece at and stays still. Sooyoung grins and leans in, biting the chocolate away from Yoona's mouth and kissing her in the process. The guy beside Yoona sighed and placed the flowers on the girl's desk, before walking away. "Jonghyun ssi..." Just then, Yoona called out to him, making him turns around excitedly. "Sorry, but please take this away... I don't like flowers..." Ouch. That hurts.

Jonghyun picks up the flowers and walks out of the classroom, and he is seen been comforted by his group of friends. The girls couldn't help but to laugh at that, after all, he's a guy they all dislike and now, seeing how desperate he is for Yoona's attention makes them feel good.

"So cruel. But I like." Sooyoung grins at her girlfriend, chewing slowly on the chocolate that Yoona just fed her.

"He's annoying..." Yoona sighed. "And Yul, cafe near the school right after school okay?"

"Okay." Yuri nodded, still puzzled about why BoA wants to see her suddenly.

-----

The bell rang and Yuri got up immediately, trying to be as fast as possible so that she won't make the petite girl wait. When she got to the cafe, the girl isn't in sight, allowing her to let out a sigh of relief that she isn't late. She sits down at a table near the window, and tries to come herself down.

Meeting the petite girl alone makes her nervous yet happy at the same time. After around five minutes, the girl appeared, seeming to be blushing a little.

"Sorry. D... Did you wait for a long time? Class ended later than I expected..." The petite girl apologized and bowed, as she makes her way to where the tanned girl is. The tanned girl stood up and bowed at her politely, greeting her.

"Afternoon, BoA nim. I reached just a moment ago." Yuri managed to keep herself calm while talking to BoA. The latter nodded with a smile and sat down, not daring to make an eye contact.

-----

"Why did BoA nim want to meet Yul alone?" Tiffany asked, as the blonde girl leans on her lazily.

"Ask her later when she gets back. How would I know?" Yoona replied, smirking slightly. The doe-eye girl switches the channels on the television casually, and stops when she sees a movie with yellow bean-liked characters in it. She ignoring the fact that Sooyoung is actually hugging her tightly and kissing her neck.

"Why are you kissing Yoona there?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows at the tall girl.

"Cause she won't let me kiss her on her lips..." Sooyoung replied, pouting

"You are kissing me too much, Youngie. My jaw and mouth need a break." Yoona sighed, pinching Sooyoung's nose playfully.

"I'm trying to make up for whatever I had missed for the past few years." Sooyoung grins, giving the girl a quick peck on the cheeks. Yoona pinched her cheeks and smirked, leaning back on the sofa to watch the movie quietly.

"Fany ah... I want..." Jessica whined, tugging on Tiffany's shirt. Tiffany smiles at her and leans down, causing Hyoyeon is curled up at their mushy conversation and kisses. After kissing Seohyun once on the lips and feeling awkward, she never dare to try it again. So for now, they are still kissing on the cheeks, without Keroro's help.

"Is those two short women making out for the whole day? We hardly see them out of their room anymore." Hyoyeon glanced over to the room of the two women, door shut tightly.

"That's what they do." Yoona replied, picking up a bar of chocolate and eating it. Sooyoung will open sometimes and Yoona will feed her, and they enjoy the process greatly. It is sweet. Both their hearts and the chocolate.

"I'm back." Just then, the tanned girl came back and the girls, except for Sooyoung and Yoona, flooded to her, bombarding her with questions. The Shikshin Couple smirks at the same time when they see the tanned girl blushing and avoiding all the questions. The petite girl probably succeeded.