Chapter 36: Plan

Childcare Chaos

 

[A/N] Well... Yoongie maybe childish/kiddish, but she's not dumb. Raise your hand if you know what I mean, after reading the chapter.
And guys, I may be planning to return to Soshified (You need an account for that). But nope, not going to stop my progress here. Just gonna post on both sides, if I return. Say hi to me if you ever see me updating there XD ㅋㅋㅋ

And you guys might like the next chapter. It's something about Yoongie's condition. Shall not leak more about it. Wait for it guys~ XD

There's something I wanna say but it drops off my mind... D: Oh well....

About the SooNa GIF on the previous chapter, just go to theShadow_BoA to check about it. I forget the video where it came from. And if I'm not wrong, the name of the video is in Japanese so....
-----_____-----

 

“Youngie~~” After hearing a click, the doe-eye girl jumps off the sofa and runs to the door quickly, opening it before the person on the other side can do so. Much to her delight, Sooyoung is just standing there and she jumps on the girl instantly.

 

“Y… Yah, Yoongie!” Sooyoung shouted, almost falling down. Luckily, the girls supported her from the back and prevented that from happening. With the doe-eye girl still clinging on to her, Sooyoung enters the house and saw her unnies sharing a passionate kiss. “YAH! Don’t tell me you had been doing that in front of Yoongie?!”

 

“C.. Crap!” The short woman stops the kiss instantly. “N… No we didn’t. I swear.”

 

Just then, Sooyoung jumps slightly after feeling a hand on her chest suddenly. She moves away quickly and stares at the culprit, confused about what’s going on.

 

“Yoongie, what did you…” Sooyoung asked, blushing madly.

 

“Is that supposed to feel nice…?” Yoona asked, innocently.

 

“What…?”

 

“I saw Taeyeon unnie doing it to Sunny unnie…” Yoona pointed to the two short women. “In bed. And she says it feels nice.”

 

“T… Taeyeon unnie!!!” Both the tall girl and tanned girl screamed loudly at the short woman, making her jumps and hides behind her girlfriend.

 

“I… It’s not like I wanted to! S… She enters the room and sits there to look at us! She even eating chips while doing that!” Taeyeon retorted, pulling out the empty packet of the potato chips and showing it to the girls. “A… At least we’re not doing that… I’m just touching my Bunny’s body…”

 

“Don’t talk about it like there’s nothing wrong!” Yuri shouted.

 

“Stop shouting at me!” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Yoongie ah, never ever go into unnie’s room when they are bonding, okay? It’s unhealthy for you.” Sooyoung cups the face of the doe-eye girl and stares into the eyes of the girl.

 

“Bonding? Can we bond too, Youngie?” Yoona asked, not understanding what the girl mean by bonding.

 

“W… What? N… No… We can’t… We can’t do unnie’s kind of bonding, Yoongie. It’s unhealthy for you pure and innocent mind.” Sooyoung blushed at the thought of it and she could see the American couple smirking. “Wh… What…?”

 

“Nothing. The fact that you’re blushing… Are you thinking about it?” The blonde girl replied, grinning playfully at her.

 

“I… I’m not!” Sooyoung retorted, blushing even more.

 

“Youngie, when can we doing the bonding that Taeyeon unnie do then?” Yoona hugs Sooyoung’s arm tightly, staring at her with her beautiful doe eyes.

 

“I… I…” Sooyoung turns away quickly and stares at Yuri, trying to get some help.

 

“Yoong, until you get better and become older, okay? You are still a kid and it’s unsuitable for you.” Yuri sighed, squatting down in front of the doe-eye girl and patting the girl.

 

“I see…” Yoona let out a sigh and pouted. “Mm… Why did Taeyeon unnie tangle her tongue with Sunny unnie’s?”

 

“Unnie you said that…” Yuri stares at the two women.

 

“Like I say, she came into the room on her own!” Taeyeon became a little agitated. She’s tired of all these questioning. It’s as though she’s a criminal and they are trying to get her to confess to a crime.

 

“Should we just bring her to school with us…? She got those guys outside to protect her anyway…” Hyoyeon asked and the American couple agreed instantly.

 

“… It’s better than letting her stay home and look at unnies doing UNHEALTHY stuffs, right?” Sooyoung turns to look at the tanned girl, who nodded in agreement. The doe-eye girl’s face brightens up immediately and cheers as she hugs the tall girl tightly.

 

“Kwon Yoona, you planned all these, didn’t you? So that you can go to school with them…” Taeyeon asked, staring at the doe-eye girl who refuses to meet her gaze.