Chapter 09: Kiss

Childcare Chaos

 

Beep. Beep beep beep beep. The alarm cried, trying to get its owner to wake up.

A hand came out from under the blanket, hitting the alarm clock, making it topple. The sound stop and the blanket was flipped, revealing the short girl under it. She yawned as she stretched her body and putting her arm down lazily beside her body. It shocked her, when her right hand landed on something soft and warm. And, it's round.

"Taengoo, this is the wrong way to wake someone up.." Someone spoke. Someone with a cute and sweet voice.

"Huh? Ehh?! I.. I'm sorry! I forget that you are here, Soonkyu.." Taeyeon turns around quickly, surprised to see her dear childhood friend beside her. She blushed, realising that she's actually touching Sunny's chest, and remove her hand from it immediately.

"You are still a ert huh, Taengoo? I still remember how you always touch my in the past." Sunny smirked, sitting up and looking at the blushing girl.

"I.. It's an accident!" Taeyeon retorted.

"Really? You seem to like it though, don't you?"

"H.. Huh? I.. It's.. It's.." Taeyeon finds herself loss at words. She can't deny the fact that she likes it, but she didn't want to admit to it too.

"See? You're still a ert." Sunny grinned, as she observes the change in the girl's expression before leaning in, planting a kiss on the girl's cheek. "Just kidding, ByunTaeng. You're seriously cute.." She giggled and got out of the bed, leaving the room. Taeyeon continues to sit on the bed, confused and happy. Her face, is still red. The reason why Sunny is sleeping in her bed, with her, is because they worked till twelve midnight yesterday, and Taeyeon decided that it's too dangerous for Sunny to go home at that timing, even though Taeyeon could drive her home. Hence, she suggested to Sunny that she should spend a night at her house. Sunny agreed, even though she knows that Taeyeon is just finding an excuse to spend more time with her. She, herself, wanted to spend more time with Taeyeon too. Thus, she didn't refuse.

"Lazy bum. Get your off the bed now. We will be late if you don't hurry. The kids are still sleeping." Suddenly, Sunny reappears at the door, with a toothbrush in her hand. And that toothbrush, looks like Taeyeon's.

"H.. Hey. Isn't that my-" Taeyeon noticed it and wanted to ask about it, but Sunny cuts her off.

"Yes. It's yours. I didn't have mine." Sunny smiled. "Indirect kiss."

Taeyeon started blushing again upon hearing that, making Sunny laughs.

"Come on, you are blushing because of this?" Sunny gives her a cute eye smile again. "Come. Let's wash up now." Sunny walks over to the bed and pulled the short girl off the bed, dragging her into the bathroom.

.....

"Soonkyu-unnie, you didn't go home?" The tanned girl looked at the short girl beside their mother, curious.

"Don't use Soonkyu please. Call me Sunny.." Sunny patted the little girl. "Yes. We didn't take note of the time last night and end up working till twelve.."

"Unnie, it's not good for your health.. working till such a late timing.." The little girl with the Keroro plush in her hand pointed out, pouting.

"Seohyun-ah, I'm sorry.." Taeyeon chuckled, before carrying the girl up and hugging her tightly. Seohyun wraps her small arms around Taeyeon's neck gently after planting a kiss on her cheek. Hyoyeon frowned and kicked Taeyeon's leg instantly. "Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!"

"Don't scold her, Taengoo. I'm jealous too." Sunny teased, making Taeyeon blush once again. Sooyoung started teasing Taeyeon about her red face, causing Taeyeon to blush even more. She tried to catch the tall kid but failed, as the tall kid went to hide behind Sunny. After much commotion, they settle down at the dining table, without the blonde girl, and started eating. Soon, the kids ran back to their room to get dressed, while Sunny and Taeyeon went to Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon is choosing something for Sunny to wear, and the girl is just sitting on the bed, staring at her friend. "Taengoo, can I ask you a question?"

"Mm. Yes?" Taeyeon didn't even turn around. She still searching her own wardrobe for something that suits her friend.

"... Do you still love me?"

Taeyeon stops suddenly and turn around, staring into Sunny's eyes. She's not joking. She looks serious. Really serious.  Taeyeon's gaze soften, as she stood up and walks towards Sunny, standing in front of her. ".. Do you really want to know?" Sunny nodded, without a change in her expression. "Alright then." Taeyeon looks down, before looking up again, into Sunny's eyes. She starts to lean closer. Sunny knows very well, what is she going to do. That's her answer, and she's happy with the answer. Their lips came in contact, and Taeyeon forced her tongue into Sunny's mouth. Sunny lies down slowly while Taeyeon climbs on her, as the kiss continue.

"Un- O.. I.. I'm sorry!" Suddenly, Seohyun appears at the door, and saw everything.

"Oh.. Oh crap." Taeyeon pulls away quickly. "S.. Seohyun, I'm sorry!" And she ran out of the room, after the little girl. Sunny smirked, as she sits up, looking at the messy wardrobe. She randomly picked out a outfit and wore it, before taking another out for Taeyeon and leaving it on the bed. “You saw it too, Sooyoung?!” That might means some trouble.