Interview 01: Taeyeon and Sunny

Childcare Chaos

Wae I cannot add a picture to the post T ^ T
Never mind.. hope you guys can see it...
Caption: Because chocolate is too mainstream....

INTERVIEW WITH TAEYEON AND SUNNY
After looking at the funny antics of our dear little kids, let’s us sit down and relax, while we go through this simple and short interview with some of the characters. First of all, we shall invite our very first couple, Taeyeon and Sunny! Hello there, I’m LT.

Taeyeon: Oh. Hi.

Sunny: Hello~

Ah yes. It seems that you guys had finally found each other. For how long, had you been separated? I’m too lazy to count, you see.

Taeyeon: Aren’t you the one that decide all these..? Aish..

Sunny: How many years..? Mm.. I’m not too sure. Fifteen?

Fifteen? That’s long! How did you guys manage? I’m sure you miss each other a lot, don’t you?

Taeyeon: Well, of course. But what can I do? I waited for her back in my home town, and looked for her when I came to Seoul but everything is in vain. Other than missing her and crying over her, I couldn’t do anything..

Sunny: Aww.. I’m so sorry, Taengoo.. *hugs Taeyeon*

Taeyeon: You owe me one, Bunny. *pouts*

Sunny: Araso. Here. *kiss Taeyeon on the lips*

.... -watch as the simple kiss turns into a passionate one- *clear throat* Sorry. Can we finish this up first?

Taeyeon: A.. ack! I.. Sorry.. Yes. Please continue.

Alright. Let’s see. Taeyeon, your feeling about adopting those seven kids?

Taeyeon: ... One word. Hell. Especially Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Always giving me trouble. Seohyun is obedient, so she’s okay. As for Jessica, she’s just sleeping. I won’t be getting any trouble from a sleeping kid right? Yuri.. I didn’t know why I didn’t choose her back then. She’s obedient too, and always trying to help resolve some problems among the kids. Mature, you can say.

What about the others?

Taeyeon: The others? Yoona and Tiffany? Tiffany is good at taking care of people. You will always see her beside Jessica and taking good care of the blonde kid. As for Yoona, even though she can be mischievous some times, and eats a lot, but she’s still consider to be obedient. And, she’s the only one that can stop and tame that shikshin for me.

Tame.. mm.. Nice choice of word..

Taeyeon: Oh why, thank you.

I’m being sarcastic.

Taeyeon: Well, me too. *smiles*

Sunny: Taengoo, I’m being left out..

Taeyeon: Oh my, my poor Bunny.. I’m so sorry.. Blame it on LT. *kiss Sunny*

-watch as the kiss turns into yet another passionate kiss- ... Hello? Please don’t turn this interview into some ty one..

Taeyeon: .. Sorry.. *whisper to Sunny* Good idea.. *grins*

Hello? I can hear you.

Taeyeon: Really? Too bad. Bye bye. *grabs Sunny’s hand and pull her into a room*

.... OTL What’s with all my failed interviews...?