Questionnaire 11

Childcare Chaos

 

Q – What does Taeyeon think about each one of the kids (including BoA)?
TAE: Mm… I don’t really know BoA well but let’s see...

Soo… She’s obviously one of the troublemakers here. Forever calling me a midget even though I’m much older than her and always going against me in almost every aspect. But then she’s a nice kid though. Just a little to harsh towards people that she dislikes. She loves to tease people she likes though. And… She’s obsessed with Yoona. OBVIOUSLY. YES.

A nice and caring, but annoying shikshin

SOO: … I see no need to add the last part, midget unnie.
TAE: SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. It’s a question for me!
SOO: We are all here, watching as you answer. *smiles*
TAE: You’re making me embarrassed…!
SOO: Not our problem. Please continue *smiles again*

TAE: Yoong… Well, you guys know that she had a condition before so everyone is still kind of worried that she might revert back to that condition… I call her the Choi Sooyoung’s tamer, to be honest. She’s the only one that can deal with that idiot’s behavior and even love her dearly.

SOO: YAH!
TAE: Go away! I’m answering the question here!

She can be quite a prankster sometimes, a choding sometimes but if you look at the latest chapters, including all the specials and questionnaires, she’s also one of those mature and sensible one that took care of her annoying partner.

The sensible choding or Choi Sooyoung’s tamer

SUN: Tsk~ Looks who’s talking. *smirks*
TAE: W… Why are you doing this to me too, bunny…?!
SUN: Continue~ Continue~

TAE: Fany, one of the sensible kids in the house. The Jessica’s manager. She knows exactly what Sica wants just by looking at her briefly, to be honest. She can sit still for hours, with Sica lying on her lap sleeping. I’m seriously wondering how she did that… Just sitting there without doing anything since she’s afraid that she might wake Sica up by accident… Overall, a nice kid. Really nice kid.

A really nice and amazing girl, and the Jessica’s manager

Sica is the sleeping beauty. I have no idea how she can sleep for so long despite all the noises and commotions we had in the house since they were young. If you guys do remember, she even fell asleep while brushing her teeth in the morning. But as she grows up, her sleeping hours decreased, as she needs to go to school. She spends her time with Fany, so I guess that how she managed to keep herself awake.

Sleeping beauty that can be really violent sometimes

SICA: Like I had said, Fany is the only one I’m willing to sacrifice my precious sleep for. No further explanation is needed.
FANY: Awww~ *hugs Jessica*

TAE: Seobaby. The best kid you would have, people. Even though she’s the youngest, she is so much more sensible, responsible and mature than all the other kids. But she really needs to change her strict lifestyle a little because it can be kind of frustrating to see her being so strict towards everything. And she needs to spend more time being mushy and lovey with Hyo to be honest. Just look at them being that embarrassed with a mere kiss. *shakes head*

The sensible and responsible maknae that needs to be more flexible

HYO: I KNOW RIGHT?!

TAE: Hyo is hard to deal with. A prankster since young but then, you can’t really blame her for that. Even though she had been openly expressing herself but when it comes to people she loves, a.k.a Seobaby, she can be terribly shy and awkward in her expression. Her love to tease Seobaby is due to her love for Seobaby. Your argument is invalid. *smirks at Hyoyeon* Seobaby is all she wanted, to be honest.

The prankster that couldn’t express her love openly

HYO: Y… You… You don’t have to expose me that much…! *blushing madly*
SEO: Unnie… *blushing*

TAE: Yul has always been quite a lonely soul. Honestly, I had seen her rejecting everything and everyone else just to make sure that her attention will not be diverted from her two younger sisters, especially Yoona when Yoona still had tha mental condition. She’s like the mother to the two of them, constantly worrying for them no matter how sensible they are already. I’m really happy to see that she finally got a partner. Really. *smiles at YulBoA*

The lonely kid that cares too much for her sisters

YUL: … U… Unnie…

TAE: As for BoA… I can’t say much since I don’t know her well but from the times that I had interacted with her, she’s really a nice kid. I’m sure my kids respect and admire her for good reasons so I know I can trust her with my lonely kid, Yul. Thanks for loving Yul, BoA ssi.

Yuri’s partner, a nice kid that I would like to know more about

BOA: … T… Thanks for… taking care of Yuri all these while…
TAE: I did nothing. Like seriously. Well, reader. I’m done~? I hope you’re alright with my answers? *smiles*
GIRLS: Ready, girls? *exchange glances*
TAE: W… What are you girls planning…? *gulps*
GIRLS: We love you, unnie~! (and Sunny unnie too~!) *group hug the two ahjjummas* <-- HAHAHA


(TAE: I SAW THAT, YOU STUPID AUTHOR!)

 

 

By the way... the one that sent a statement to me, does your statement ends with "(Because she takes care of Jessica so well)" or there's more but got cut off? Reply me through ask.fm.