Chapter 32: Rebellious Kid

Childcare Chaos

[A/N] Hey guys~ Loving the fast(?) updates? I updated the previous chapter for an obvious reason. I'm high on SooNa~~<3 After seeing that lovely picture, I couldn't help myself~ ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I think I'm going too fast so I'm going to slow down, hope you won't mind. Maybe around once or twice a week, okay? I hope I keep to that, since I might decide to post when I feel like it or not to post just because I forget about it. Anyway, posting one more now, and there, I will slow down, after this chapter. Posting this right now, because I need your comments to cheer me up to be honest... ㅠㅠ Yes I'm really ㅠㅠ-ing. ㅠㅠ You guys always make me smile with your lovely comments. Thank you so much.

Shameless advertisement here, by the way, cause I deem it to be loved. Just kidding. Anyway, I promoted this once before. Bitten, a new fic of mine which pops out from nowhere. /imustbecrazytobewritinganewoneagainbutwhocares~/ It's a SooNa one, with YunBoA. Hope you guys will like it and support it as well~ Thanks for all your support for Childcare Chaos /lolwhyamimakingitseemslikeitisgoingtoendsoon?/ Nope. Not ending soon. Still got chapters to go. Okay. Cut the crap, and hope you like our little rebellious Yoongie >D

-----_____-----

 

The short girl couldn’t do anything but to stare at the pouting girl who is obviously upset. She turns to the slightly shorter girl beside her, and gets a shrug in return. Sighing, the short girl 
walks into the kitchen and came out with a packet of potato chips.

 

“… Yoona ya, I have some potato chips. Do you-” The short girl tries to give the packet to the doe-eye girl but her hand got pushed away instantly.

 

“NO! I don’t want it! I want Youngie!” Yoona shouted, pouting even more. Taking the chance that Yoona is sleeping soundly, the rest of the girls went to school without her. Taeyeon refused to bring her to the school despite all the whining and aegyo.

 

“Yoona ah… Be a good girl, okay? Here, ea-” This time, Sunny is the one trying and the result is the same. Yoona slapped the packet of potato chips away, accidentally hitting the short girl.

 

“KWON YOONA!” Seeing that her girl got hit, Taeyeon pulled Yoona up from the sofa and glared at her, forgetting about Yoona’s condition suddenly. Yoona got surprised, in fact, scared by the icy glare that even Jessica didn’t dare to show her. Sunny pulls Taeyeon away quickly, and pushes her into the kitchen.

 

“Taengoo! She’s a kid, remember? It’s common for her to act like this. You don’t have to glare at her like that.” Hearing that, Taeyeon snaps back to her senses, and got surprised by her own actions.

 

Bang!

 

“… What’s that?” Taeyeon asked, turning around to face the entrance of the kitchen quickly. “Don’t tell me…” Having a bad feeling about that sound, she ran out of the kitchen quickly and noticed that the doe-eye girl is nowhere to be seen. “Aish! Bunny! Quick! Yoona went out on her own!” Taeyeon grabs her overcoat quickly and puts on her shoes, Sunny following her urgently.

…..

Riding on the back of the gang leader, the doe-eye girl reached the school gate within a short time. Being in a hurry to get out of the house, she’s barefooted and those guys in black refused to let her walk on her own, in case she cuts herself. Signalling to the rest to stay outside, the leader walks into the school compound with the doe-eye girl on his back. But there’s a problem. The girls aren’t in their classroom. In fact the whole class isn’t.

 

“Where did they go…?” Yoona pouted as she rested her chin on the guy’s head.

 

“Boss, could it be… They went for physical education lesson?” The guy spoke, being as polite as he can.

 

“Oh! Okays! Let’s go and find them!” Hearing that, Yoona cheered up again and gave her command. The guy nodded and ran at full speed, towards the sports hall where a fierce battle of dodge ball is about to commence.