Chapter 39: Untitled (LOL and poor Yul being left out again)

Childcare Chaos

 

[A/N] Don't doubt the title. It's really untitled because my brain refuses to give me a proper and suitable title for it. And yes, there's lonely Yul again. Not sure if you guys notice it but there's a little hint here for future development. Try to find it~ XP

OH AND. ONCE AGAIN, Happy Birthday, Yul Yul~ (Find a partner in Childcare Chaos soon)
I updated earlier, today, didn't I? I totally forget about it. So, double chapters for Yul's birthday I guess? Yay(?)!

-----_____-----

 

Skipping happily beside the tall girl, the doe-eye girl enters the school compound once again. As agreed upon last night, they are going to bring her with them rather than leaving her to be alone with their two unnies who seem to know nothing but work and love. Everyday after getting off work, they will return home quickly and cuddle together. It’s worse when they get the permission to stay home and do their work while taking care of the doe-eye girl. Obviously, they are actually doing their work and cuddling instead of looking out for the doe-eye girl.

 

Spotting a certain petite figure in front of them, the doe-eye girl ran forward and jumped on that person from the back, almost resulting in a fall.

 

“Yoongie! How can you do that?!” The tall girl ran towards the doe-eye girl quickly and pulled her away from the petite girl. “I’m so sorry, BoA nim…”

 

“It’s okay. Just a shock.” BoA smiles, patting the doe-eye girl. “It’s been a while, Yoona ah…”

 

“Because unnies don’t allow Yoongie to come out with Youngie~!” Yoona pouted as she jumps on Sooyoung and clings on tightly, both feet off the ground. “Yoongie cannot live without Youngie~”

 

“She became more clingy huh?” BoA grins at the childish behavior of the doe-eye girl, as the girl refuses to get off, letting Sooyoung carries her.

 

“Yea…” Sooyoung sighed, smiling slightly. “Erm, I will see you around, BoA nim.”

 

“Alright. Your arms must be tired.” BoA laughed, patting Yoona’s back as the tall girl walks into the building, still carrying the doe-eye girl. The other girls greeted the petite girl politely before running after Sooyoung in pairs, leaving the tanned girl alone. “Seems like you’re the only one without a partner?”

 

“Yea…” The tanned girl sighed. “Well, Yoong is quite a handful already. I don’t think I’m ready to get into any sort of relationship now.”

 

“Yoona has Sooyoung ssi, didn’t she?”

 

“I’m still worried. I can’t really trust Soo to take good care of my wilful sister.”

 

“I think you’re worrying too much, Yuri ssi. Give yourself more time instead of worrying about your sisters. They will have to take care of themselves eventually. Plus, Seohyun ssi is a sensible kid so I don’t think you have to worry about her, do you?”

 

“I guess so. I’m waiting for my chance then. Haha. I will see you around, okay? See you, BoA nim.”

 

“Okay. See you.” With that, the tanned girl ran up the stairs and headed towards her classroom to join the rest of the girls.

…..

“Fany ah~ I’m tired…” As soon as the bell rang, the blonde girl collapsed onto her desk and whined as her girlfriend comes over to sit down beside her. Tiffany her hair as she bends down to rest her chin on Jessica’s desk surface, putting her face close to the girl’s. Yuri sighed at the two girls who are so open about their relationship and her childish sister who refuses to get down from Sooyoung’s lap since the first lesson.

 

“Do you need me to transfer some energy to you?” Tiffany asked, smiling sweetly at Jessica.

 

“Your smile is beautiful as always, Fany ah~ it gives me energy but it’s not enough.” Jessica grins and pouted, hinting something. Tiffany lets out a soft giggle as she moves closer and gives the former a quick peck on the lips. “Battery recharged~!” Jessica sits up straight instantly and stretches her arms straight into the air, smiling happily.

 

“Yah… The two of you…” Yuri face palmed herself. “Watch your behavior…” She looks over to the doe-eye girl who is sleeping soundly in Sooyoung’s arms, and let out a sigh of relief that she didn’t see what the American couple just did. “Are you alright, Soo? She has been sitting on your lap and hugging you since just now…”

 

“Yea, I’m alright.” Sooyoung gives the tanned girl a thumb up, as she makes herself more comfortable while being careful not to wake the sleeping kid up.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is busy with her books again and Hyoyeon is just fiddling around with the Keroro keychain on Seohyun’s pencil case, poking it mercilessly as though she wants to poke a hole through it. Looking at the keychain then to the book which block the girl’s face from her, Hyoyeon took out the keychain and turns around to kiss the keychain without anyone noticing, before sliding her hand through the gap between the book and the desk, to poke the girl’s face with the keychain.

 

“Unnie?!” Seohyun is surprised by the sudden attack and she puts down her book quickly, to see the girl blushing slightly. She understood it immediately and smiled. “Okays~ received.”

 

“Next time I will not hire a messenger alright? I will just go straight to you.” Hyoyeon pouted, poking the keychain again.

 

“We will see. And don’t spoil that, alright?”

 

“It’s a stupid frog that always come in between us…”

 

“Keroro needs love too, unnie.”

 

“It, or he, already got a lot of love from the kids. I don’t. I only have yours and I need it… But you keep on giving it to this frog and your books…”

 

“Aish… Are you a kid, unnie?” Seohyun grins as she ruffles Hyoyeon’s hair. Hyoyeon only sticks out her tongue at her and smiles, before continuing to torture the poor Keroro keychain in her hand.

 

“Maybe I should really find a partner soon…” Yuri sighed, feeling really left out suddenly.