Questionnaire 19

Childcare Chaos

SORRY BUT I didn't have a special for YoonSun's birthday because I didn't have the time sobs I will probably post something for that in future when I got time OTL BUT! But I did something else long time ago. A one-shot. It's obviously SooNa, since it's Yoongie's birthday. Please have a read? > < And after reading it, maybe you can take a look at some others and answer the poll I linked there > < Thank you~
STILL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEERRRRR BIAS YOONGIE~<3
-----_____------

 

Q – To everyone (minus Sunyeon because they're OLD xD) If you were with someone else(other than your current partner), out of the group, who would you be with?
TAE: WE ARE NOT OLD!!! *pouts and frowns*
SOO: … Who else will there be…? There isn’t any other people introduced in the story though… But if it’s Yoongie… It’s probably going to be Kim JongHyun.
YOONG: NEVER.

 

Q – Do you all plan to get married in the future? Despite technically being siblings... :P
SOO: YES! OF COURSE. Well, not going to be doing that in the legal law way, since you know… Unless we go to some other place that allows that, we won’t be able to get married. Those two ahjjummas didn’t get married officially too. We just have a little ceremony on our own for their wedding. But of course, there’s honeymoon too. All the processes are done, except for entering the church and signing the papers.
SICA: Yep yep~ Who cares about the papers anyway? The papers can’t stop anyone from separating… Love is all I need. Fany is all I needed forever.
FANY: Yea~ *hugs Jessica*
YUL: Yea… We will do it like unnies. Maybe we can even have a group wedding. All of us doing it together, right?
HYO: I don’t mind. But first, I need to get Seo to stop dating her books and the stupid green frog, and pay more attention to me… *frowns*
SOO: *smirks* Good luck with that.
HYO: Che. Can you please leave me alone, you idiotic giant.
SOO: Yah!
 

Q – If you got a tattoo, what would it be?
SOO: This is random. I will tattoo a YA on my chest! With a heart.
YOONG: … So you’re going to expose your chest to whoever is going to do the job?
SOO: E… Ehh…? Er… Erm… I… I can cover the important part…! I… It’s going to be… erm… above my… chest… erm… heart area… erm… Never mind. I will do it on my arm…!
YOONG: Tsk. *smirks* Alright then, I will have SY on my arm too. Yours on the left and mine on the right. Or vice versa.
SOO: Eh? Why?
YOONG: So our hearts connect when we walk side by side.
SOO: AWWWW~

FANY: Jessi!
SICA: Huh?
FANY: I mean I will have your name tattooed on me~ Erm… Probably on my wrist~
SICA: I… If you do that, I will do the same.

SEO: Tattoo is not nice…
HYO: I bet you will get a Keroro tattoo, if you ever get one.
SEO: I won’t, unnie…

YUL: If it’s possible, around my ring finger, I will have BoA’s full name on tattooed on it. And when we get married, I will put the ring on it. I will be bound to her forever. My heart will have her name, forever.
BOA: *blushes* T… Then I… I will do the same… The ring will be the armor that protects your name, so that no one can take your name away from my heart.

TAE: Ehhh… Mmm… Aren’t we a little old for such a thing…?
SUN: Maybe…
TAE: I don’t mind having Sunny’s name on me~
SUN: Please don’t do that… It’s going to be… weird somehow.
TAE: If you say so… *pouts*

 

Q – If you starred in a Tv show/drama, what kind of character would u imagine yourself as? (I’m going to cheat for this haha~)
SICA: Swan Lake, the Swan Princess…
FANY: Little Mermaid~! With pink tail!
SICA: And I will meet Fany! And fall in love! Wait, I’m already in love~

YOONG: Belle from Beauty and the Beast. *chuckles* A stronger version though~
SOO: Rapunzel. And the strong Belle will come to my rescue, saving me from the evil witch with love~
YOONG: Don’t twist the stories together…

TAE: Snow White~ Because I’m white!
SUN: Little Red Riding hood then…
TAE: And the Little Red Riding hood will come kiss me~ And bring me out of the coffin~

HYO: Thumbelina…
SEO: Snow Queen…?
HYO: That’s a bad person though.
SEO: I will be a good Snow Queen.
HYO: That read books and loves a stupid green frog.
SEO: And a tiny being called Thumbelina.
HYO: *blushes* … Fine… You win…!

YUL: Dorothy from Wizard of the Oz…
BOA: Eh… then I… Erm… C… Cinderalla.
YUL: Eh? Why?
BOA: I… I don’t know. It just… came into my mind…
YUL: I see. Haha~

 

Q – YOU guys think of questions... I'm running out T.T
SOO: Us? Ehhh… Isn’t this a questionnaire for us?
YOONG: Mmm…
SOO: OKAY. List down what kind of thing you would love to see from us. Me and my deer. I will do it!
YOONG: Nothing weird please…
SOO: Actually if you want to talk about other couples…