Chapter 25: Incoming Trouble

Childcare Chaos

 

The situation reversed completely. The guys are now lying on the floor, groaning in pain. Students peeking out from their classrooms, curious about the commotion. Instead of being scared, the students cheered when they saw those guys defeated so badly. The tall girl is still in shock, as she stares at the culprit of this mess. The aura emitting from that girl is completely different. However, as the students swarm out from their classrooms to surround the doe-eye girl, that aura disappeared.

 

“… Y… Youngie!!” The doe-eye girl shouted, surprised by students crowding around her.

 

“Yoongie!” Snapping back to her senses, Sooyoung dived through the crowd and hugged the girl tightly. It’s the same Yoona that she knows again. The childish 15 years old kid. “Yoongie… What happened? Why did you…”

 

“Did you defeat those scary guys, Youngie?” Hearing that, Sooyoung’s heart got heavier. The hope of getting this girl cured is gone. She doesn’t remember a thing at all. Sooyoung sighed, trying hard to hold in her tears. The teachers came out and got the students to get back into the classroom. As Yoona is not a student, unless these guys wanted compensation or she won’t get any punishment. Those guys were sent to the hospital, while Sooyoung back to her class with Yoona.

 

“What happened, Soo?” Yuri noticed the sadness in Sooyoung’s eyes and became concerned. She’s still fine when she went out earlier, but she came back looking sad.

 

“I… Girls… We need a talk later on…” Sooyoung sighed again, looking at the doe-eye girl who’s currently sleeping. She must be tired out… The change and the fight….

-----

“I heard that you’re the most feared gang in Seoul, is it true?” With the help of his friends, the guy stood bravely in front of the scary gangsters.

 

“Yes. What is your business with me, pretty boy?” The leader replied.

 

“I’m Kim Jonghyun, god of Seoul Elite High. I want to take revenge on someone that did this to me.” The guy introduced himself and got straight to the point, showing his injuries to the leader.

 

“I see… How many people?”

 

“Just one.”

 

“One... Seem like a strong one. How about this… two million won for the job.”

 

“No. But you may do whatever you like to the target. She’s a cute girl.”

 

“You got beaten up by a girl? What a shame to men. Alright then. I will take up this job and if the girl isn’t as you said, I will beat you up, with an additional FIVE million won.”

 

“…. P… Promise. But I don’t have any information about the girl. All I know is that, she’s good looking and likes to act cute.”

 

“… You don’t know anything about your target?”

 

“I… It’s because I got beaten up after meeting her for the first time. Tomorrow afternoon, at around three p.m., it’s our dismissal time.”

 

“Okays. Job accepted. You may leave now, Mr. GOD.” The gang leader signaled to his underlings, who start to push Jonghyun and his friends out from the place forcefully. He smirks, as thoughts of what he will do to that CUTE girl after getting her.