Chapter 27: Again

Childcare Chaos

 

(Anyway, has anyone wondered where Yoongie get her strength from? >P)



“That’s her. The target is not supposed to be the Queen! It’s that childish girl over there!” Jonghyun pointed at the doe-eye girl, almost screaming at the leader of the group of gangsters. He shivers as the scary group glares at him. “J… Just get the target and go…”

 

“Get him. I will deal with his attitude later. Now… You’re the one that beat that so-called god up?” Standing in front of the doe-eye girl, he managed to pressurised the girls with his height and aura. Being unable to stand the pressure, the doe-eye girl trembles and hides behind the tall girl immediately. “What is this, Mr GOD?”

 

“That’s… That’s just her childish act!” Not knowing what’s wrong with the girl, Jonghyun panicked.

 

“Yah. Cut the damn act and answer me.” The leader grabs the girl’s wrist and tries to pull her out but to meet with a strong resistance. The girl manages to shake his hand off her. “Oh? Not bad.”

 

“Y… Y… Youngie… He’s scary….” The doe-eye girl could no longer stand it. She moves behind the tall girl and begins to cry, surprising the guys. “Youngie……”

 

“… May I know what’s your business with her? I don’t remember seeing your face before, mister.” Sooyoung holds Yoona’s hand in her own tightly, serving it as a form of comfort for the crying girl. “You’re scaring her. Please go away.”

 

“Ahh. That guy over there asked me for a favour. To take revenge on this girl. But she doesn’t seem to be someone that can beat that useless guy and his friends up so badly. His friend seems to be pretty strong.” The leader pointed to Jonghyun, who gulped when all attentions turn to him.

 

“Well. She’s just a kid. There’s no way she’s able to do that. That guy is blabbering rubbish.” Sooyoung lied.

 

“She’s lying!! Minho. Tell him. You won’t lie so tell him the truth.” Jonghyun turns to his friend quickly, when he felt the grip on his shoulders tightens. Minho only nodded at those words and said nothing. But it seems to be enough for the leader to understand.

 

“A… Alright. I’m the one that did it. Just come at me if you want. She’s just a kid, so leave her alone.” Sooyoung pushed Yoona away and stepped forward. Yuri grabbed her wrist quickly, wanting to stop her, but Sooyoung shook it off. Hearing that, the leader smirks.

 

“Alright. Let’s take a look at your ability then. If you win me, I will not only let you off but also work under you. But if you can’t win, it’s either your life or your body.”

 

“…. A… Alright.” Sooyoung agreed to the terms and gulped. Yuri tries to pull her back again but failed. The tall girl is determined to do this. She can’t let her precious girl get hurt. This is the only way out for the girl. Without any warning, the tall girl received a big blow in her face. All the students who are watching gasped. They wanted to help but no one has the courage to.

 

“YOUNGIE!!!” Yoona cried, struggling to break free from Yuri’s hold. Noticing that her strength isn’t enough to stop the doe-eye girl, she signals to the rest to help her. However, as the tall girl gets beaten up, the strength of the doe-eye girl seems to increase. “STOP HURTING MY YOUNGIE!!!”

 

“Why aren’t you fighting back, miss?” The leader stopped, as he stares at the girl lying on the floor, unable to stand up due to the pain.

 

“I… I will give…. give you m…. my life as long as you leave Yoongie alone…” Sooyoung could barely talk.

 

“…. Alright then. Say goodbye to your friends.” Raising his foot, the leader is ready to step on the girl who can barely move an inch. But before he can do anything, he finds himself being punched in the face, harder than anything else. It’s as though his cheekbone will break.

 

“… I say to stop hurting my Youngie, didn’t I? No one lays a finger on her or I will take your life.” It happened again. That change in Yoona.