Chapter 47: Surprise, Worries and Growth

Childcare Chaos

FOREVER-ALONE YUL. It's Forever-Alone Yul, guys.

[A/N] Sorry. Not replying this time... Had things going on so I'm pretty down right now.

Alright, people. Thank you for all your support all these while~ Honestly, this story went longer, or much longer, than I had expected. Sad to say, this is the end. Okay. Not really. It's going to be end and nothing else. It ended, but still, I will have it updated with some specials. Like... Christmas is coming soon right? :D and also, I will have a little chapter of YulBoa's meeting. So don't unsubscribe alright? I will post whenever I have something ^^ It's a partial end, okay? Sorry for the adrupt ending here. Oh well..... I'm very sorry if you guys expected more. But like I had said, I will update this still, whenever I have something. Sorry................. > <"
-----_____-----

 

 

The girls watch as the tanned girl paces around nervously, right outside the school building. None of them except for the doe-eye girl and the tall girl knows what is going on. They couldn’t understand why the tanned girl refuses to get into the building despite reaching ten minutes ago. She had been telling them to go in without her but they refused, wanting to find out why.

 

“J… Just go in first…” The tanned girl seems eager to get them to go away quickly.

 

“Not until you explain to us what’s going on, Kwon Yuri.” The blonde girl closed her arms with a frown, and her cute little girlfriend follows suit. Noticing what her girlfriend did, the blonde girl lets out a sigh with a smile and pinches her girlfriend’s nose playfully. “You’re so cute, Fany~” Tiffany sticks her tongue out with a wide grin and the blonde girl pats her, before hugging her from the side.

 

Seeing that the girls are going nowhere until she says out everything, Yuri sighed and separated herself from the group. She fiddles around with her fingers, and looks back constantly to check if the girls are still around, turning back quickly again when she sees them looking at her suspiciously.

 

“Y... Yuri ssi…” Just then, a familiar voice caught everyone’s attention. At that very instant, Yuri’s face brightens up but the girls didn’t see that, since her back is facing them. They watch with their eyebrows raised, as the tanned girl makes her way to the petite girl quickly, greeting her with a bright smile and reddened face. The doe-eye girl and the tall girl let out a soft laughter instantly, when they see the two of them being embarrassed and shy.

 

“What’s going on, Yoong? Why are the two of you laughing suddenly?” Tiffany asked, feeling more and more confused.

 

“Just watch.” Sooyoung replied, trying to stop laughing.

 

Feeling even more puzzled because of Yoona’s and Sooyoung’s actions, the girls quickly turn back to look at the tanned girl, who is holding the petite girl’s hand shyly and walking towards them while looking in another direction, obviously embarrassed.

 

“… When did…” Hyoyeon couldn’t close . In fact, none of the girls, except Sooyoung and Yoona, could.

 

“G… Good morning, girls.” The petite girl bowed and greeted them shyly, her hand still in Yuri’s hand.

 

“Good morning, BoA nim… Erm… the two of you…” The girls greet her back and stare at their hands, confused and curious. BoA looks at Yuri, who shrugs and left the scene quickly, pulling BoA along. Obviously because she’s embarrassed and wants to leave the awkward atmosphere soon. “Soo… Yoong…. What’s going on? Did you two know about this already?”

 

“Well… I guess so?” Yoona grins at them.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?!”

 

“I thought Yul will say it but it seems like she decided to show it instead of just saying.” Yoona shrugged indifferently before entwining her fingers with Sooyoung’s and the two of them skip into the building happily, leaving the rest of the girls still shocked and dumbfounded.

…..

“KWON. YU. RI.” The three girls pulled the tanned girl into the classroom instantly when they see her appearing at the door, forcing her to sit down and crowd around her to prevent her from escaping. “Kindly explain what’s going on and how long has it been.”

 

“W… What?” Yuri looks away instantly, blushing.

 

“Stop pretending. You and BoA nim. When did it start?”

 

“Y… Y… Yesterday…?”

 

“So she asked to meet you, because of this?!”

 

“K… K… Kind of…” Yuri looks around nervously. It’s like she’s some kind of criminal getting interrogated by three short policewomen.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?!”

 

“I… I… I wanted to but… I couldn’t say it out somehow… I mean it’s so sudden. S… She asked to meet me suddenly and after a little chat she’s confessing to me… I don’t even know what to say or do… And somehow we are what you guys saw now…”

 

“You’re saying it as though you didn’t want it. For goodness sake. It’s BoA nim! Shouldn’t you be very excited and spreading the news?”

 

“Because she’s BoA nim. I… I feel kind of stress… and pressurized. Am I really worthy of her…?” Yuri sighed. The tense feelings she had vanished, but she couldn’t stop worrying about the relationship she having with the person that they all respect and look up to.

 

“Yul…” Yoona came over and sat on the desk beside Yuri, patting the girl on her head. “Don’t worry, Yul. You are best person to be with BoA nim. No one is worthy if you’re not. Honestly, after meeting BoA nim a few times outside school, I realize that unlike the cool and open image, she is actually shy yet bubbly.”

 

“Y… Yoong…” Yuri looks up at her sister, looking less worried.

 

“Believe me. Youngie can be the witness too. I mean, we are all humans, Yul. We are all the same. No such things as being worthy enough or not for a person. As long as love exist, who cares?” Yoona sighed, as she Yuri’s hair gently. “Just be a nice ‘boyfriend’ to her, like how you are a nice sister to me.”

 

“Yoong…” Yuri’s worries seem to have vanished within that second, when Yoona told her all those words. Her sister, who used to be so childish and playful, really matured and grew up. “Thank you, Yoong. I will.”

 

“I bet you will.” Yoona smiled brightly at her sister, and the girls gave their best support for the tanned girl. Finally, after all these years, the tanned girl found a partner. It is a happy ending, or start, for everyone. Maybe except for a certain guy who still failed at getting Yoona’s attention after the nth attempt.

 

-----_____-----
[A/N] For now, get your minds and bodies ready for my Christmas special~!
AND, you guys love SooNa, right...? > <" Cause I'm having a SooNa fic posted soon. Completely SooNa. Soon. Keep an eye out for it~ > <
And also, I have an ongoing SooNa fic,
Bitten, on AFF as well. A bit of YunBoA in there. Thanks again for all your support~~<3 You guys are jjang~~
Also, I have a
collection of short stories, if you guys didn't know about it. Mostly SooNa and on Christmas, I'm going to post something there too.