Questionnaire 10

Childcare Chaos

 

Q – Where do you all see yourselves 10 years from now?
TAE: Still working happily, living happily and playing around with my dear Sunny bunny but we would probably have less y time, since we are older by then and need more rest.
SUN: Sounds great to me.

 

SICA: Get married to Fany! And do that! But we won’t have kids… They are too noisy.
FANY: I don’t think we can handle them as well as unnies as well.
SICA: We might even buy a house and live on our own, but near the rest of the girls.

 

HYO: I hope she will stop playing with her Keroro and we will not feel awkward with intimate actions anymore…
SEO: I could be a lawyer? I do have interest in the politics and…
HYO: You can go be a politician, to be honest.
SEO: Oh right. We should aim high. If I become successful, I will buy a house near to where the other girls are and stay in it with Hyoyeon unnie.

 

-So you’re thinking about marriage as well?-
SEO: Yea. Maybe a kid or two.
HYO: I’m the father. Probably… Househusband.

 

BOA: Erm… Working I supposed.
YUL: Working together with BoA would be ideal. We could have a small family together as well. *smiles*

 

SOO: I want to be… famous! I can go be a model with my height and figure, can’t I?
YOONG: And you will lose your job immediately after you get older.
SOO: But I’m… sure even if I get old, my face will remain the same. Like the two ahjjumas.
TAE: YAH!
YOONG: We can’t be so sure about that though.
SOO: Okay. I’m sure you will be. You’re still so cute and kid looking right now~ Exactly like you’re a kid, you know~
YOONG: But I don’t want to be a model.
SOO: Honestly, it will be awesome, if the eight of us can come together and debut together as a girl group. With our faces, I bet we will be loved.
YOONG: What about the talent part?
SOO: Some of us can sing well! Erm… Fany, Sica, Seo and BoA nim. They have great voices. And the rest of us can be the supporting. Our voices aren’t bad too.
YOONG: *chuckles* You and your dreams… *ruffles Sooyoung’s hair*
SOO: Hehe~ *hugs and kisses Yoona*
YOONG: Honestly, it sounds childish but I kind of like the idea of getting married to Youngie and… have food as our kids. Haha~
SOO: So we eat our kids? *laughs*
YOONG: Yea. We are cannibals!
SOO: Rawr~!

 

Q – Same previous jeti shipper here! I was asking when will Fany propose to Jessie?? /who cut it off boo/. Jessie ure so corrupted bcoz of Tae. But it was fun eh d writing? :P .. SUNNY PLEASE MAKE TAENGOO ON "DIET" THANKS /hides myself
FANY: I think ask.fm cut it off because the question is too long, reader. And… Je… Jessi is the guy between us though, no…?
SICA: … Erm… I guess… But marriage at our age…? We are still underage… *frowns*
FANY: W… We will get married as soon as we are legal to do so!
SICA: YES AND WE WILL HAVE SE-
FANY: *covers Jessica’s mouth quickly* SHE SAID NOTHING.
SICA: … *pulls Tiffany’s hand away* Ah… And yes. It’s fun until I found out that everything I wrote got censored off by the stupid author!

 

-I HAD TO PROTECT MY READERS’ PURE MINDS!-
SICA: Whatever! You bias, stupid author…
FANY: Jessi ah…


SUN: Good idea. Nothing for you for two weeks, Taengoo. *smirks*
TAE: EHHHH!? WAEEEE?!
SUN: You need a diet. You argument is invalid.
TAE: M… Meanie!