Birthday – Jessica

Childcare Chaos

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR JESSICAAAA~<3
YES I MANAGED TO RAMPAGE THROUGH MY BRAIN FOR SOMETHING RIDICULOUS.
Anyway, I posted something JeTi over
hereeee~ =v=
HA.
-----_____-----


Q - Jessica's birthday is coming soon! Did all of u have a plan for her birthday? Especially you Fany ah? Take her on romantic date or? Lol. Anyway, YulBoa is too cute /squeals/, are you guys more open now? Like less shy? And last, to everyone, beside your lover, who is the closest to you n why?
HYO:
*cough* OF COURSE. *cough* Yea….
FANY: *sighs* We got school though… So Hyo actually thought of something else… *sighs again*

YUL: We… We are working on it.
BOA: Y… Yea…

FANY: Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie. They took care of us after all.
SICA: Sleep. Your argument is invalid.
YUL: My two sisters. I don’t think I need to… explain?
BOA: Yoong.
YOONG: My sisters and BoA unnie.
SOO: Hyo? I think… Are we close? Even though we are always bickering and comparing…?
HYO: I suppose so. My answer is Soo then.
SEO: Tae-
HYO: No your answer should be Keroro. Reader, Seo’s answer is Keroro. END.
SEO: UNNIE!!!

-----_____-----
 

The blonde girl yawns and stretches across the king size bed like a cat, and she notices the absence of her girlfriend instantly. She remembers clearly that she’s still sleeping in the girl’s embrace but not, the girl is missing. There’s no warmth at all.

 

“Fany yah~” She called out sleepily.

 

There’s no response. The house sounded rather empty to be honest. She jumps out from the bed and walks out of the room. The door to the room of the two women is still closed, so those two are still sleeping. Where’s the rest though? Where’s the girls, and most importantly, where’s her girl?

“Unnie.” She knocked on the door to the room of the two women. “Unnie.”

 

“… Y… Yes?” Soon, the door open and a short woman came out, letting out a yawn. “Wait a minute… Sica ah… Why are you at home?”

 

“Huh?” Jessica tilts her head. Right at that moment, she realized something. Today is Thursday! No wonder the house is so empty! EVERYONE ELSE WENT TO SCHOOL. WITHOUT HER.

 

The blonde girl makes a dash to the bathroom for a quick wash-up and got into her uniform quickly. She can’t believe that no one actually woke her up for school today. Or maybe they did and she didn’t hear them. But still, how could them abandon her? How could Tiffany abandon her?

“Any food for you?” The short woman asked as she watches the girl rushes around the room, picking up the necessary stuff that she needed for school today.

 

“It’s okay. I will eat in school. See you later, Sunny unnie.” With that, she got out of the house. She couldn’t really run probably with her shoes half-worn. As she’s trying to wear it properly, she bumped into someone by accident.

 

“Hey missy.”

 

That doesn’t sound good. Jessica looks up and sees faces that don’t look anything that will fit the description, nice people. She gulped when one of them grabs her hair and stares at it.

“Blonde huh?”

 

Somehow, these people look a little familiar to her but she couldn’t remember who are they. Did she really see them before anyway? She stares hard at the first guy, probably the leader, and looks away when he stares back at her with a frown.

 

“Take her back. Boss will be pleased.”

 

“W… Wait… W… What?!” Jessica is obviously shocked when she finds herself having both arms locked by a guy, behind her back, and she’s getting pushed forward. The other guys surrounded her and it makes it hard for her to see where are they going right now. “Let me go! Yah!”

 

“Keep it down, missy. You won’t want to disturb the other people.” The guy smirks at her. After walking for a while, they stop suddenly and Jessica finds herself getting blindfolded suddenly. She could feel that she’s getting carried on someone’s back and she wanted to scream for help.

 

Will it risk her life if she does that…?

 

“Boss, we brought her here.” Jessica heard the guy saying that. She gulped. Is she in some secluded hideout right now? Just what is going on? Today is supposed to be a good day…

 

“Sit down.” Another voice commanded and she’s pushing down on a chair. She thought she’s going to get tied up but no, she wasn’t. She didn’t dare to move anyway. Suddenly, someone cups her face and she thought it felt familiar. A breathe blown on her, and she could nearly guess it all.

 

But it can’t be, right? She’s caught by some gangsters so it can’t be… So what’s with all this familiar feeling she’s feeling from the touch and breath? Soon enough, her question is answered, with a kiss. It’s too familiar to be mistaken.

 

“F… Fany ah…?” Right at the moment when she called out from between the kiss, her blindfold is pulled away and she saw her girlfriend’s face right in front of her. Without any hesitation, she wraps her arms around the smiling girl and pulls her close. “FANY!”

 

“Hehehehe~ Did we scare you too much?” Tiffany giggled as she pats her girlfriend gently. The blonde girl isn’t crying but Tiffany could feel it. Her fear. Being together for so long allows her to understand Jessica completely with just a touch.

 

“PABO! PABO! PABO!!!” Jessica cried out. “But wait… Where did you get those guys to… wait… KWON YOONA!”

 

“MERONG!” The mentioned doe-eye girl appears in her field of vision suddenly and sticks her tongue out at the blonde girl playfully.

 

“ARGH. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT YOU GOT THOSE GUYS FOLLOWING YOU!? No wonder they look familiar to me!” Jessica wanted to get up and punish that doe-eye girl but Tiffany held her down with a warm embrace. She just couldn’t get enough of her girl’s hold.

 

“Not my idea, Sica. Not my idea.” Yoona grins as she looks over to Hyoyeon’s side and the latter looks away from Jessica instantly.

 

“KIM HYOYEON!”

 

“What? We scared Taeyeon unnie that time so we thought we should do the same for you too.” Hyoyeon protested softly while hiding behind Seohyun’s back.

 

“THIS IS TOO SCARY!”

 

“Scarier than haunted house?”

 

“YES!”

 

“Then maybe we can go for haunted house next year.”

“NO WAY.”

 

“Erm… girls…” Just then, a petite girl interrupted the argument and the two girls stop instantly and kept their attention on that girl quietly. “Are we still going with the celebration…?”

 

“Oh right! We got permission from the teachers to come out for a while for this. Let’s get this over with fast.” Tiffany grabs Jessica’s hand quickly and leads her towards the table of food. It’s only then Jessica noticed that they are in the school canteen, and there’s only the eight of them with those guys in the canteen.

 

“How did you even get the permission to…” Jessica raised an eyebrow. It’s not like she’s some sort of important person of the school. Why would the teachers allow them to come out to do this for her?

 

“BoA nim helped.” Tiffany replied. Being a well-favored student of the school, BoA managed to convince the teachers to allow them to help Jessica celebrates her birthday with a bit of special event, in the school canteen. So for a certain period of time, no other students will be allowed into the canteen. “Come on, girls!”

 

The girls gather around quickly and sang the birthday song for the birthday girl. Their voices chorused throughout the canteen and their noises reached the ears of the people nearer to the canteen. But not like anyone will come over and bother them. At least not for now.