Chapter 43: Resolved

Childcare Chaos

 

She's hiding behind her hubby's back again~~<3
[A/N] Don't worry~~ SooNa is going to be alright! See? Just read (and comment please OTL me need motivation again)! I won't bear to break up my precious SooNa so don't even think about Yoongie going to BoA unnie's side D: *hugs SooNa tightly* And.... Poor Jjong again XD and also, Poor BoA unnie *cough cough*
-----_____-----

 

The tall girl couldn't concentrate at all. Ever since lunch break, the doe-eye girl had been ignoring her just because she hesitated about trusting her. When the bell rings, the doe-eye girl packs her bag quickly and walks out of the room before the tall girl can react. Sooyoung tries to follow her but the tanned girl stops her instantly.

"Soo... Don't." The tanned girl sighed. "She's not in a good mood now. If she finds you following her, it will makes things worse."

Sooyoung stares at her helplessly and nods, letting out a big sigh. She knows that she should not worry but her mind seems to be disagreeing with that. She lied to Yuri, saying that she's going to the toilet but in reality, she wanted to find out what's going on between the two girls.

NO! Choi Sooyoung. Stop whatever you're doing now. Why can't you just trust Yoongie? Upon seeing the doe-eye girl, who is standing outside the older girl's classroom, Sooyoung starts to slap herself mentally for trying to follow the girl. Yoona noticed her and felt a sharp pain in her heart. She really didn't expect that Sooyoung didn't trust her. BoA soon came out from her class, first noting the awful expression on Yoona's face.

"What's wrong, Yoona?" BoA asked, looking around to see if she can grasps anything, and she saw the tall girl without much effort. "Oh... Sorry for..."

"Is her own problem for not trusting me. Lets go." Yoona replied, walking away. BoA glanced over to Sooyoung worriedly, and hesitated for a while, before signaling to the girl to follow them. Sooyoung rushed to her side immediately, feeling afraid that Yoona will dislike her presence. For the whole journey to the cafe nearby, Yoona did not notice Sooyoung's presence, until they went in and sat down. "What are you doing here?"

"I asked her come with us. Come on... Don't make me feel bad..." BoA sighed, asking Sooyoung to sit down beside Yoona.

"It's her fault, BoA nim." Yoona glared at the tall girl.

"I... I'm sorry, Yoongie... I really trust you but my mind keeps on wanting to find out what is going on. I really, really trust you, Yoongie." Sooyoung sits down instantly, hugging Yoona's arm as she displays her aegyo. Even though Yoona didn't say anything, both Sooyoung and BoA know that she isn't angry anymore and had already forgiven the girl. Just that she doesn't want to show it.

"Anyway, since Sooyoung ssi is here as well..." BoA became nervous suddenly and her face became visibly red. "Erm... Could you help me too...?"

"Huh?" Sooyoung stares at the older girl blankly.

"Erm... It's being quite a while already and I didn't really have the courage to say it... I... I..."

"BoA nim likes Yul." Yoona interrupted upon seeing that the girl couldn't really say it out herself.

"W... What?" Sooyoung is obviously shocked.

"I'm shocked too, like you, when I first heard it from BoA nim but it's the truth. And she tries to get my help because I seem to be the closest to Yul. She just wants to get to know Yul more." Yoona explained calmly.

"Is... Is that why BoA nim asks you out for a talk and came back blushing...?"

"Of course. BoA nim isn't like a certain annoying person that confess without feeling nervous and embarrassed." Yoona blurted out without realizing.

"Huh?" Both Sooyoung and BoA stare at her, confused about her words.

"... N... Nothing." Yoona realizes what she just said and turns away instantly, and frowns after noticing something outside the cafe. "Damn. How annoying."

"What...?" Sooyoung still couldn't understand why Yoona is in such a foul mood, even after she forgives her. She looks out of the window and sees a figure that they all hate. No wonder Yoona frowns after looking out of the window. "What is that idiot doing here? And looking here some more..."

"He's that idiot that I'm talking about..." Yoona sighed, rubbing her temples.

"He confessed to you?" BoA asked, successfully linking up whatever Yoona just said. Yoona nodded with a frown, and the situation is obviously worse for the tall girl beside her.

Fishing out a piece of paper, she wrote something hastily and slammed it on the window.

"Pardon us, BoA nim." And the next scene that appears in front of poor BoA, is a surprise kiss scene. The guy standing outside stomps away sadly after seeing that but the tall girl didn't stop.

"He went away..." BoA cleared , feeling embarrassed and awkward.

"S... Sorry." Sooyoung broke away from the kiss and place the paper, with the word 'MINE' written on it, on the table. Yoona is blushing and left speechless by Sooyoung's action, but of course, she doesn't hate it. In fact, she loves it. She finds it cute as well. "About Yul..."

"J... Just tell me about her. Her likings and hobbies. Whatsoever. I... I will tell her... Myself... When I'm ready..." Upon mentioning of Yuri's name, BoA started blushing again and stuttering is so unlike her usual cool image. Yoona and Sooyoung chuckle at that sight, before starting to tell her what they know about the tanned girl.

-----

"Ah-choo."

"Are you alright, Yul?" Tiffany asked.

"Yea. I don't know why but I have this feeling that someone is talking about me... Oh well..." Yuri shrugs the feeling off without much thought.

 

-----_____-----

[A/N] Unexpected pairing much. But, WHO CARESSSSSS~~~ BOA UNNIE JJANG! YUL JJANG~~ /gets smack/