Special: That Awkward Day

Childcare Chaos

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ FINALLY, isn't it? >XD
Anyway, this will the be the last update, FOR NOW. I'm kind of focusing on the other fics right now > <"
But people, I got a
little idea here and  will you help me with it ?
Do you guys feel alright, if I start up a
questionaire with the characters? XD haha... It's like,  you guys will ask question to the characters  and  they will answer it  (even though I'm the one answering though but yea... LOL)... I thought it might be... erm... fun? XD Do you guys want to try it?
If you guys are alright with it, I will find ways for you guys to like, ask anonymously? :P

 Do comment your opinions, alright? Please~? > < 

-----_____-----


The tanned taps nervously on the table as she sits by the window in the cafe. Meeting someone that she respects and admires alone makes her nervous. It also makes her wonder why did the petite girl want to meet her? Is it because of Yoona? Or did she need her help in anything? She just couldn't stop herself from processing all sorts of questions in her mind as she waits for the petite girl.

Around five minutes later, she saw a familiar figure that makes her nervousness even worse. She stood up quickly and waited for the girl to get closer.

"Sorry. D... Did you wait for a long time? Class ended later than I expected..." The petite girl apologized as she approaches the tanned girl. The tanned girl noted that the girl's face is red, thinking that it’s probably because she rushed here.

"Afternoon, BoA nim. I reached just a moment ago." The tanned girl replied, surprised at how calm she sounded when talking to the petite girl. The petite girl nodded and sat down.

For nearly five minutes, there was silence. The petite girl is fiddling with her blouse as she looks around, avoiding eye contact with the tanned girl in front of her. When their eyes actually met by accident, she would look away instantly, and her face turns even redder than before.

"... Erm... BoA nim, I heard that you want to meet me...?" The tanned girl decided to speak up, feeling too nervous from the awkward silence. She blamed herself for not bringing Yoona along to ease this kind of awkward situation. But then again, meeting with the person she admires alone like this is a rare chance.

"Oh... Erm... Yea... I... I... I got Y... Yoona to t... tell you that..." BoA stammered, and she fidgets a lot. They are finally talking. She thought the whole meeting would end with just silence throughout.

"Erm... So..." Yuri stares at the girl, still wondering why is the girl's face so red. Hearing that prompt to start talking, BoA got even more nervous that she couldn't even make a sound. She just kept on fidgeting around that makes Yuri uneasy just by looking. "... Why not we order something to eat first while you think about how to say it...?"

"A... Ah... O... Okay..." BoA agreed, as she stares at Yuri with admiration. As expected of the tanned girl. She’s a reliable one. This is one reason why she likes her so much.

The two of them ordered some food and they ate it quietly, with BoA constantly looking up at the girl in front of her and smiling to herself. She's eating with Yuri. Just the thought of that makes her happy. Maybe being friends will be enough? She feels happy just to be around the girl's side.

Soon, they are staring into blank space once again. Silence return and even the waiter who came over to clear their table felt awkward when he stood there to picks up the plates and cups.

"... Do you want another cup of coffee? I will go order it." Yuri couldn't really stand the awkwardness anymore. It's making her nervous and uneasy.

"O... Okay... Erm... E... Espresso..." BoA just couldn't stop stuttering when she talks.

"... Okay. I will be back soon." Yuri got up and walked away, heading towards the counter. Right after Yuri left, BoA starts to knock her own head furiously but gently.

"Arghhh~ you're so useless, BoA. Didn't you plan everything already? Why can't you just say it out?" The petite girl started banging her head on the table unknowingly as she cursed at herself for being unable to confess properly. "How do you even do this...?" She felt like crying.

The tanned girl came back soon after to be shocked by the petite girl who's banging her head on the table. She puts down the two cups of coffee quickly and pulls the girl up.

"What's wrong, BoA nim...?!" Yuri asked, staring at the red patch on BoA's forehead. She starts to rub it gently and the petite girl blushed instantly. "You're warm. Are you having a fever?"

"N... N... No..! I... I'm fine...!" BoA turns away quickly, biting her lips. Right at that moment, her phone beeped and she took it out, to see a message alert blinking on the screen.

From: Yoona
HWAITING! BoA nim, you can do it. I'm sure Yul will be happy, so don't worry about it, okay? You have both Youngie's and my support. Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Hwaiting!


"... Thank you, Yoona..." BoA murmured.

"Huh?" Yuri thought she heard Yoona's name.

"O... Oh erm... Nothing..."

"So about the meeting..." Yuri mentioned it again. Why is the thing that she wanted to say that makes her so restless and unable to talk properly?

"... Should we walk as we talk...?" BoA suggested and Yuri agreed. Staying in the cafe does no help in calming either of them down.

The two of them walk quietly along the near empty street, towards the tanned girl's house. The petite girl looks over to the tanned girl constantly and sighs, wondering how she should get started with it.

"BoA nim...?" Yuri looks over to see the girl turning away, all flustered.

"... Erm... Yuri ssi..." BoA keeps telling herself mentally, to calm down, but her heart is going too fast for her own good.

"Yea?"

"W... What will y... you do i... if someone confess... to you...?" BoA asked, not looking at the girl.

"Depends, I guess. If it's someone I dislike, it's going to be instant rejection." Yuri replied with a smile.

"D... Do... Do you dislike me?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Then... how... how will you feel if I'm the one confessing? I'm saying IF..."

"I will feel so honored, honestly. And happy of course. It's BoA nim after all."

"Will you accept...?"

"Yea. Of course! I mean, who wouldn't accept a confession from BoA nim?" Yuri grins at the girl, whose face seems a lot brighter right now for some reasons that she doesn't know.

"P... Please accept my feelings!" Right at that moment, BoA ed a box of chocolate into Yuri's hands and ran off quickly before Yuri could even react. Yuri stares blankly at the back view of the girl who's running away and disappearing round the corner soon after.

"... What...?" Yuri's mind has yet to process whatever just happened. As it processes slowly, her face turns redder by seconds. "W... Wait... D... Did BoA nim just..." Yuri stares at the box of chocolate in her hands.

She stood there for a whole ten minutes, doing nothing but stares at the chocolate. A smile crept up on her face and she keeps the chocolate into her bag carefully, not wanting to let the two shikshins at home see it and eat it. A note drops from the box and she picks it up to realize that it's actually BoA's phone number.

"... Aish... BoA nim is so cute..." Yuri blushes as she looks at the number written on the paper. She must have planned for the scenario where she had to run away due to embarrassment, which just happened. She stores the number into her phone as she continues to walk, arriving outside her house soon after.

"I'm back." She opens the door, to be surrounded by the girls and bombarded with questions. The only two who don't seem to care at all are Yoona and Sooyoung. In fact, they are smirking at her and she almost wanted to smack them for not telling her about it earlier. But she is also thankful to them for helping out. Without them, she probably won't get to see such a cute side of her target of admiration and respect.