Special: Halloween – A visit to the amusement park

Childcare Chaos

 

“Kids, get ready. We’re heading to the amusement park.” The short woman claps her hands loudly and repeatedly as she hurries the girls. Scurrying all over the house, the girls grab anything that they can find and think is useful for the trip, and stuff it into the bag. The doe-eye girl sits on the sofa, with the blonde girl beside her, seeming to be almost half dead, and watch as her friends and sisters pass by in front of her. “Don’t bring so much stuffs!”

 

“But we need to pack some lunch. Outside food isn’t healthy.” The girl with a Keroro pouch in her hands replied, after putting in nine lunch boxes into the bag.

 

“Seohyun ah, it’s not like we are eating out frequently. It’s okay.” The short girl sighed. “And you, Choi Sooyoung. There are stalls selling snacks at the amusement park. Don’t bring all the snacks with you!”

 

“I will get hungry on the way there… Right, Yoongie?” Sooyoung said as she continues to stuff the snacks into the bag, which is bursting soon.

 

“Yes~~” Yoona replied cheerfully, happy that someone is actually talking to her now. For the past twenty minutes, everyone has been rushing around the house and no one talks to her at all. After all the trouble getting the bag ready, the short woman sighed at the gigantic bag and decided that she shall not bring it along. In the end, they brought nothing but money.

…..

“Girls, it’s Halloween, isn’t it?” The short woman grins at the younger girls happily, as she hugs her girlfriend from the side, getting a sweet kiss on her cheek in the process. She stands in front of the black house, with the huge signboard reading, HAUNTED HOUSE.

 

“No way, unnie. I’m not getting into that place.” The blonde girl frowns, as she hides behind her girlfriend. None of them loves the horror related stuff, maybe except for Hyoyeon and Yuri.

 

“Let’s make a deal. If Bunny and I can come out from it, well composed, then you will have to get in.” Taeyeon smirks.

 

“… Okay. Deal.” The blonde girl gulped, glancing over to her girlfriend who only nods at her with a worried expression. On the other hand, Hyoyeon and Yuri seem pretty excited about it. Intertwining her fingers with her girlfriend’s, Taeyeon headed towards the queue for the haunted house and waits patiently for their turn. After waiting for quite some time, seeing other people coming out with their faces whitened out completely, Jessica somehow feels confident that she won’t be getting into that horrible looking house.

 

“Remember the deal!” Taeyeon shouted, and she enters the house confidently.

 

“Do you think they will really come out, well composed…?” Jessica asked, getting worried after seeing Taeyeon’s confident stance.

 

“I don’t know, Jessi… Taeyeon unnie seems pretty fearless about this kind of thing… And Sunny unnie seems like a brave one as well… I’m worried…” Tiffany sighed, staring at the exit. After a while, the door opens and the two shorties emerged from within the house, still looking confident and normal.

 

“Now, get in, Jessica Jung.” Taeyeon smirks. “Trust me, it’s not that scary if you have someone beside you~”

 

“Don’t tell me you two make o-“ Hyoyeon interrupted the conversation but got covered even before she could finish her sentence.

 

“Don’t sprout nonsense in the public, Hyo…” Yuri hissed, letting go of the girl. “Sica, you made the deal so you have to go in.”

 

“… FINE.” Jessica pouted as she stomps towards the queue unwillingly.

 

“I will come with you, Jessi…” Tiffany ran over and hugged the blonde girl’s arm.

 

“Aww~ You’re the best, Fany ah~~” Jessica grins happily as she hugs the girl. The smile soon disappear as their turn approaches at light speed. It’s as though it happened within that a few second, and now, they are preparing to enter. One. Two. And, three. “AHHHHHHHHH~~!!!!!!” Three seconds after the two girls went in, a loud, ear-piercing scream could be heard. Those waiting outside are utterly shocked by it, as the frequency of that scream seems to be impossible to reach for a normal human being. “AHHHHHH~!!!!” Yet another three seconds passed, and another identical scream is heard.

 

“Maybe it a bad choice to let Sica go for it…” Sooyoung stared at the haunted house blankly as the blonde girl continues to let out her high-pitched screams uncontrollably every three seconds. “I kind of pity Fany’s ears.”

 

“Jessi… My ears…” Fany sighed as she comforted the crying blonde girl after they came out from the haunted house.

 

“I’m going to kill Taeyeon unnie…!” Jessica sobs, as she glared at the short woman who is avoiding eye contact right now.

 

“Your turn, Choi Sooyoung.” Taeyeon smirks as she pushed the tall girl towards the haunted house.

 

“NO! UNNIE NO!” Sooyoung shouted, as she resisted strongly against the short woman. However, her effort is in vain, as Taeyeon managed to get her into the house by force, with the doe-eye girl clinging to her like always. Hyoyeon and Seohyun are lining up after them, with Yuri tagging along as well.

 

“ARGHH!!!!” A loud groan was heard suddenly and everyone stared at the door, wondering what just happened. Instead of loud screams, they are hearing groans and crashes.

 

“… What’s going on…? Yuri murmured, worried about her childish sister. After a while, the tall girl came out from the house with the doe-eye girl still clinging onto her. Being unable to question the tall girl about what had happened in the house, Yuri enters it with the other two girls, to be coming out from it in less than five minutes looking confused.

 

“Why are you so fast…?” Sunny asked, confused about what’s going on.

 

“I… I don’t know. We went in but there absolutely nothing jumping out at us at all. All the way until we come out.” Yuri scratched her head, still confused about the lack of activities by the ‘ghosts’ in the house. Seeing that, the staffs in charge of the queue stop the people from entering and went in to check on their collegues.

 

“Erm, let’s get going. Quick.” Sooyoung started pushing them away suddenly, as though she is trying to escape from something. Not knowing why, the rest jog a small distance and soon, those staffs are running after them asking them to stop.

…..

“So Yoona became matured suddenly after you got scared?” Taeyeon stared at the doe-eye girl, then to the tall girl.

 

“… Yes… And… it seems like she loses her mind after getting scared too… and she… ends up hitting all those staffs and breaking the props…” Sooyoung gulped as she explains the situation.

 

“BOO~!” The doe-eye girl jumps out from her hiding place suddenly and the screams from the customers could be heard. However, the doe-eye girl got surprised by the scream and end up running back to her hiding place, and into Sooyoung’s embrace. After injuring all the staffs responsible for the roles of the ghost, the girls had to dress up as the ghosts as compensation, in order not to alert the police nor paying a sum of money.

 

“Remind me to never bring you guys to the haunted house again…” Taeyeon sighed, giving herself a big face palm.